Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 11-Aug-14 15:43:27
Print Post

Whats next then in the world of gaming.?

[link to this post]

Generally its normally slow through the summer months but quite frankly i can not remember such a slack time for general releases on the new consoles.

I have to openly admit that my Xbox One has literally been a massive dust collector for the past 4 months and i just didn't need it,the playstation 4 is bad enough but the release and exclusive games on Microsofts console is bordering disaster.

Apart from Titanfall a game i quickly became bored with and Infamous Second Son on the P3 there is little reason to rush to upgrade with half the game releases on the new consoles remakes of previous P2 and 360 games.

Edited by time2die (Mon 11-Aug-14 15:44:09)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 11-Aug-14 15:59:15
Print Post

Re: Whats next then in the world of gaming.?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Have looked for 'exciting' stuff on the bone, and keeping my little spare time with improving lap times and getting faster on Forza 5. Good enough graphics to set down and drool over a lap of Nurburgring when I've done a nice clean lap.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 11-Aug-14 19:22:50
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

I can not get into driving games,just like sports games they offer me very little pleasure,guess it's horses for courses and each to there own.

Mine generally requires shooting stuff or a survival horror which includes shooting stuff.wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 11-Aug-14 19:43:29
Print Post

rehashing old games an answer you wont like.

in the last few years of previous gen we seen lots of HD remakes (I am currently playing FFX HD).

playstation now is incoming and that will have a bunch of ps3 games to play on the ps4.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 11-Aug-14 23:26:45
Print Post

I'm glad I haven't bought a PS4 yet

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 07:06:01
Print Post

Edit..

Playstation 3 games that is and not 2 as Posted…..Thats Swannys Era wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 07:06:59
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

I already said that.? so why wouldn't i like that .

Edited by time2die (Tue 12-Aug-14 07:07:25)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 12-Aug-14 10:02:58
Print Post

It's been absolute rubbish! I am so disappointed so far with the releases, but I am holding out hope for the next few months. Destiny, Evil Within, Fifa 15. These should keep me entertained for a while (I hope!!).
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 11:41:04
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Time2die and Jaxx agree wink that's rare indeed ......lol
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 11:44:47
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
It's been absolute rubbish! I am so disappointed so far with the releases, but I am holding out hope for the next few months. Destiny, Evil Within, Fifa 15. These should keep me entertained for a while (I hope!!).

It's a disaster if you ask me,nearly a full year gone by and all we getting is remakes of previous console games....

The Xbox One is in desperate need of something exclusive,I'm still buying multi platform games for my Playstation 4 and it's just not getting any use,even the games on arcade are utter garbage and there is little to nothing that interests me on that system.

Grave mistake on me buying a Xbox One on the strength of Titanfall and Plants garden warfare.

But that Evil within has me intrigued and looks pretty tough and right up my street .....Destiny I'm not convinced,I loved the missions in the Beta but as soon as I was limited to play the 6v6 I kind of got bored very quickly as this to me was just a Halo clone .

Also there is a worry that there is not as much content in this game as people expected according to journalist reports.

Some how it feel a disappointment when this finally gets a full retail release .

Edited by time2die (Tue 12-Aug-14 11:48:27)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to