Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 12-Aug-14 16:23:37
Print Post

Mind blowing actual gameplay ..Quantum Break

[link to this post]

This is why I wanted a Xbox one

This game looks absolutely incredible now I have actually witnessed the gameplay and not just the previous cut scenes.

I have literally seen nothing that comes close to this,be it the lighting ,special effects,on screen action,even Infamous Second Son which is a class product looks average side by side with this Quantum Break.

I'm so much more hyped for this game now after seeing this ,and this is a System seller without a shadow of a doubt....

Even if this was the only game exclusive for the Xbox One I would buy the console because it's just so dam good...

This is the reason to own the Xbox One and such a pity we have to wait so long to play it,but after seeing the effects and gameplay in this game I'm not surprised as it's presentation and style is awesome ........

Jaxx.....keep smiling and watch the 8 minute gameplay video and tell me this game isn't outstanding

Only sad thing is Remedy would have been far wiser not to sell themselves to the Microsoft corporation,because I'm sure for what they got of Microsoft for exclusivity is about 1/20th of what they would have got if this was multi platform....

But saying that it's a reason alone to own a Xbox one for sure given the games absolute quality wink

Please let this be a New Years early present smile and not winter 2015 mad

Edited by time2die (Tue 12-Aug-14 16:28:18)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 12-Aug-14 22:52:36
Print Post

Re: Mind blowing actual gameplay ..Quantum Break

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks interesting

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 14-Aug-14 09:12:12
Print Post

Re: Mind blowing actual gameplay ..Quantum Break

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Haha I was going to post this first thing this morning as I saw it last night just before I went to bed! That trailer is AMAZING! This is exactly what next generation consoles need.

This is what I'm talking about when I say I like innovation in games, Watchdogs was just an average game to me, there was nothing really exciting in it or massively new, I actually gave up after Act 3 as I was bored! This just looks like an A+ product in gaming, I really cannot wait now laugh

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to