Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Aug-14 14:07:06
Print Post

The last of us online

[link to this post]

Who would have believed that this gem is one of the greatest tactical games online I have ever played since getting the Playstation 4 version.

As I stated I briefly played it on the Playstation 3 but for some unknown reason moved onto other things and different games.

But having spent a couple of hours with it the other evening I'm totally addicted to it and can see me spending a large amount of time enjoying a mode I originally sadly underused .

Swanny....you ever tried the online mate wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 27-Aug-14 17:48:19
Print Post

Re: The last of us online

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Nope never looked at it
Dropped the game after the feckers [censored] me off smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 31-Aug-14 09:59:23
Print Post

Re: The last of us online

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

I'm telling you now this is one of the greatest team online games i have ever played and it pains me to say i never bothered with it when the game was originally released and only spent about 30 minutes with it.

Now on the playstation 4 i can not get enough of it and i love it.wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 01-Sep-14 19:18:07
Print Post

Re: The last of us online.best tactical multiplayer ever.

Just the best online experience I have ever played

I urge anyone that has a Playstation to go out and reinvest in this game if they have traded it or at least try the awesome online experience that us the last of us multiplayer .

It's the greatest team game I have ever played,it's nothing like the rest like CoD ,Battlefield and the usual run and gun games,this is about working as a team,no matter how good you think you are,if you try and run and gun in this game your dead over and over again.

You have to be close to your team and it's one of the best online experiences I have ever had and if it passed you by then please give it a go and it will reward you with some great multiplayer thrills and spills that are quite rare in today's games.

Only problem I have at present is I tend to die a lot which is frustrating but I'm going to persevere because I'm addicted to this online mode.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 02-Sep-14 07:54:39
Print Post

Re: The last of us online.best tactical multiplayer ever.

Watch the Youtube vids of this awesome game and go out buy it, persevere with it because its extremely frustrating and tough but what a multiplayer experience we have here…..Friggin Awesome even though I'm useless at it compared to the higher ranking people in it.
  Print Thread

Jump to