Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Aug-14 20:25:58
Print Post

PT....Demo

[link to this post]

If you have a Playstation 4 and are suffering with any sort of constipation then download this and fetch the nappies because your going to [censored] yourself Bigtime .

Me and Giraffe were talking about this the last day or so and I just revisited the demo and nearly [censored] my pants! On several occasions.

I haven't got the slightest clue how you progress in this game but the tension in this game and the horror factor is just a delight to behold and it has to be one of the scariest games I have ever played .

I must do some research as to what this game is all about....is it like Giraffe says some Silent Hill remake or is it some new IP which I originally thought,whatever it is it's so very scary and I'm not sure my nerves could stand the punishment if I'm honest.

If you like scares then I suggest anyone who has the facility to download this should check out PT...
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Aug-14 20:45:29
Print Post

Re: PT....Demo

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Reminds me of Max Payne 1 when he has his bad trip.

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 27-Aug-14 23:13:30
Print Post

Going to download it for the weekend.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Thu 28-Aug-14 13:22:17
Print Post

This for me is probably the best so called "next gen" game or demo out there at the mo, it was simply stunning and if you have a PS4 it's a must try demo.

I won't give away to much in what you need to do but most of the stuff that you need to do is either on the walls or on the desks, you also need to zoom in/look closer at a few things as well.

A few people seem to think this is a PS4 exclusive as it had Playstation etc when it was released but as a lot of people have also said normally MS or Sony end up saying exclusively on MS/Sony etc so perhaps not , Best guess release date for it at the mo seems to be 2016!!!.

It's deffo Silent HillS though as the trailer you get at the end says this and if you see the ending and watch The Walking Dead you will recognise someone.

Again to all the people who have a PS4 and haven't tried it then do so it's looks stunning.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 29-Aug-14 09:02:20
Print Post

Yea looks like PT stands for Playable Trailer and it's a new Silent Hill game.

http://acton.wickedlocal.com/article/20140822/BLOGS/...

I wouldnt mind giving this a go! I like a good horror game laugh
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Aug-14 11:54:11
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Is it on the Xbox Service,i downloaded it from pan and not looked anywhere else wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 29-Aug-14 12:32:43
Print Post

Unfortunately not! It's just on the PSN at the mo smile
(member) Fri 29-Aug-14 13:27:07
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Is it on the Xbox Service,i downloaded it from pan and not looked anywhere else wink

LMAO

Suprised you were able to get online to download it the amount of times the PSN network goes down, Or did it take you 17 attempts!!! lol.

On a serious note it's an awesome demo/teaser, If the full game is even remotely like this then it's a must buy for me, The trailer does say "this game is a teaser. It has no direct relation to the main title.".
I hope that means that this story has no direct relation to the full game and not the actual look and feel of the game as the look and feel of the game is what makes it so good.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 29-Aug-14 13:36:51
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Was playing Metro Redux last night but the game kept telling me the pan was down for maintenance and kept on stopping and wouldn't let me play the game.

So i went into Network and turned that of as that is supposed to be the fix when PSN is down but that didn't help.

Unless there is some bug in the game this is totally unacceptable not been able to play a game just because the PSN is down for maintenance or whatever else.

I do agree there is far to much downtime on this Network and Sony really needs to step it up a bit.
(member) Sat 30-Aug-14 10:29:25
Print Post

It was fine for it to happen when it was free but now that it costs to play online there isn't any excuses for it to go down as much as it does. If you think about the amount of increased revenue that this now brings it really shouldn't be happening. For me it's the main thing that M$ does right and Xbox Live is far superior to the PSN IMO.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to