Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 01-Sep-14 00:37:40
Print Post

Watchdogs Update….

[link to this post]

Apparently Watchdogs has had a update and you can now hack your friends which makes this game even more interesting.

I must revisit watchdogs because personally i think its brilliant but others on here think otherwise.

Hacking friends should have been in from day 1 though crazy
Standard User benedwards
(newbie) Thu 02-Oct-14 16:36:35
Print Post

Re: Watchdogs Update….

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I love WD but I didn't know of this feature! How does one do this? I am on PS4 but do not have much time to play frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 16:57:46
Print Post

[re: benedwards] [link to this post]

Its in your menu mate along with the digital trip games and all the other content.wink

When i say menu i mean in game menu not before the game starts,options button i think or the main pad in the centre of the playstation 4 controller,been a few months since i played it so i kind of forgotten the button configuration.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User benedwards
(newbie) Thu 02-Oct-14 16:59:35
Print Post

Hey!

Nice one I will have to have a go at that! I know the menu you are talking about! What are you on PC / PS4 / XB1?

Thanks!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:05:42
Print Post

Im known as trancematic mate on the PSN network and every other console i own including my massive Xbox One Paper Waite wink

Now watch Jorkilla reply to that smile He loves is Xbox One ?

You want to play a seriously brilliant but really frustrating game with a few of us then buy the Playstation 4 version of The Last of us,its a team game mate but boy is this game hard to learn but so so addictive.
Standard User benedwards
(newbie) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:09:14
Print Post

Wicked mate next time I am online (although I have awful broadband 5mbps) I will add you. I have the last of us on ps3 and I love the online gaming!!

You not one for xbox then, I have been a PS guy mainly!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:19:35
Print Post

I buy them all mate,every console and game known to man,been gaming for what seems like a lifetime,matters not to me what the console badge is mate i buy them for games,unfortunately both these next generation consoles have very limited next generation software,especially the Xbox One.

Now i have already stated this in many other threads mate but since your new i will say it again,Microsoft nailed it with the 360 but completely [censored] it up with the Xbox One.

Every multi platform game i bought for the 360 opposed to the inferior playstation 3 version,now we have a complete turnaround and the playstation 4 always seems to have the best version of any multi platform game released,be it 1080p or better graphics thats how it is?

Now in all honestly the xbox live service is still way better and more user friendly than the playstation network that seems to have quite a few network issues just lately.

Now since we now have to pay and subscribe to the playstation plus service to play online its about time Sony spent some of that money on upgrading the playstation network.

It pains me mate that i don't use the Xbox One,but why would i when the better version is on the playstation 4,not into driving games really,and besides the better one Drive club is out only a few days after Forza Horizons which i have now preordered because it looks so dam nice.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:20:34
Print Post

wouldn't call 5mbps awful mate,don't need that much for online gaming ?

Then think about upgrading to the playstation 4 version of The last of us…….60FPS and a gem of a game as you know,and since you play it and love it even better.smile

Edited by time2die (Thu 02-Oct-14 17:21:51)

Standard User benedwards
(newbie) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:23:01
Print Post

I have always been into games but now more into online gaming. I only have WD for PS4 but have a PS3 with a few games. Have you got Destiny? It looks ok I suppose! Drive club looks good too. I am waiting for GTA for PS4!!
Standard User benedwards
(newbie) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:24:59
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
wouldn't call 5mbps awful mate,don't need that much for online gaming ?

Then think about upgrading to the playstation 4 version of The last of us…….60FPS and a gem of a game as you know,and since you play it and love it even better.smile

Oh ok! I need better speed mainly for work to be honest and uploading videos too. I work from home and do a lot of Skype calls to different offices around the world and I look pixelated apparently!! I probably look better!!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to