Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 04-Sep-14 07:20:04
Print Post

Velocity 2X Free on Psn To Subscribers.

[link to this post]

And what a game it is and a cross freebie so it works on the Vita also.wink

Am i the only one left on the gaming planet crazy
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Thu 04-Sep-14 09:07:01
Print Post

Re: Velocity 2X Free on Psn To Subscribers.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

No mate although you are the only one of the PS4 due to everyone else either having.

a) console overheating
b) broken PS4 controllers
c) PSN down for maintenance

Only joking of course, I almost purchased a PS4 when Shopto and an Ebay offer had them for £320 with Destiny, I actually had it added to basket and everything then decided against it as the only real exclusive I would use the PS4 at the moment would be TLOU.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 04-Sep-14 11:34:37
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

mate you should have gone for it,the last of us online is awesome and we have a great laugh playing it even though its got a steep learning curve and many hours of frustration and constant deaths await until you get to around rank 20.

Sad old myself is presently on Rank 3 crazy but me and my mate met a couple of decent guys the other night and teamed up with them and we had a great time even though these other 2 guys literally carried us through the multiplayer sessions we had.

even though we won most of the games,you can guess who was 3rd and 4th on the scoreboard mad

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Thu 04-Sep-14 15:12:09
Print Post

I probably would of but I'm really into Diablo 3 at the moment with a mate of mine and we are only on Act 2 chapter 7, I've also got Destiny pre-downloaded (M$ finally added that option) and I really liked the story type missions on the demo playing co-op with a mate so I know I will be playing that a lot as well, Fifa 15 is out at the end of the month as well and we are always playing pro clubs on that as well so shockinly in the next few weeks I will have loads of games to play, (still got BF4 that I play a fair bit on multiplayer as well), I think Shadows of Mordor is out early ish next month as well which I will probably get (although may wait depending on how far into the other games I am)
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 05-Sep-14 09:21:36
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

You sound like your on the same thought path as me, Destiny next week, Fifa 15 end of the month... job done! That will keep me busy for September hopefully! Looking forward to co-op play on Destiny with some mates.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 05-Sep-14 16:20:45
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

You got Mates wink
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Mon 08-Sep-14 10:11:56
Print Post

Looks pretty cool, my daughter has a Vita now so will download it for her.

Edited by astateoftrance (Mon 08-Sep-14 10:12:21)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 08-Sep-14 13:50:42
Print Post

Think I've still got one or two left somewhere!! wink

But in all seriousness I think only 2 of my friends are getting it frown of the 6 of us who have Xbox Ones the other 3 are not really bothered. But 3 of us is ok, I wonder if Jorkilla is getting it? Is he still around here?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 08-Sep-14 15:55:27
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Not seen Jorkilla on here for literally months ,the co/op is only 2 player co/op anyway smile
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Tue 09-Sep-14 12:11:00
Print Post

Still here, just quietly watching lol
Not sure about Destiny myself but may change my mind if you guys rate it, but will probably wait until the end of next week when I have a week off smile
Been playing a bit of everything this last few weeks with my lad ie cod/battlefield/titanfall and even a bit of minecraft with the kids!!!
Oh and I almost left out black flag which I think is [censored] brilliant!!!

Edited by jorkila (Tue 09-Sep-14 12:12:52)

Print Thread

Jump to