Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 22-Sep-14 20:56:27
Print Post

Ok Guys....your next purchase?

[link to this post]

So we now getting to that time of the year when no doubt about it in the next 2 months we will have an absolute Avalanche of games after what can be considered a dire gaming drought of 2014.

At present I have about 4 on order,first been released is the Alien Isolation....yeah I'm a sucker for punishment ,followed closely 4 days later by a game I'm excited about ...The evil within,,then the big one for me [ i hope] Far Cry 4 ,just before that Cod Advanced Warfighter which quite frankly looks like a bigger version of Titanfall with the double jump suits....

Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive just doesn't appeal even though it's been talked about highly...watched some clips countless times and it just doesn't do it for me....

On the Indi game front then Galak-Z is top of my charts......wink

Edited by time2die (Mon 22-Sep-14 20:58:27)

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Tue 23-Sep-14 11:26:04
Print Post

Re: Ok Guys....your next purchase?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
So we now getting to that time of the year when no doubt about it in the next 2 months we will have an absolute Avalanche of games after what can be considered a dire gaming drought of 2014.

At present I have about 4 on order,first been released is the Alien Isolation....yeah I'm a sucker for punishment ,followed closely 4 days later by a game I'm excited about ...The evil within,,then the big one for me [ i hope] Far Cry 4 ,just before that Cod Advanced Warfighter which quite frankly looks like a bigger version of Titanfall with the double jump suits....

Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive just doesn't appeal even though it's been talked about highly...watched some clips countless times and it just doesn't do it for me....

On the Indi game front then Galak-Z is top of my charts......wink

For me it's Fifa 15, I only get it to play pro clubs with my mates, Shadow Of Mordor I will most prob get.

Will wait to see what the following are like before I decide to get/wait for price drop

The Evil Within
Alien Isolation
Sherlock Holmes
Assassins Creed latest one
COD (mainly for campaign)

possibly Far Cry 4 but I got bored with the others quite quickly as a lot of it was the same thing over and over again.

The ones I really want are out next year.
  Print Thread

Jump to