Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 30-Sep-14 00:34:25
Print Post

The Evil Within…New Trailer

[link to this post]

Man I'm hyped for this..

Roll on 2 weeks today……A week after Alien Isolation that also looks pretty decent.

Could it now be a time for us gamers to have a smile on our faces,after all there has been little in the way of quality games so far apart from the odd couple……….And I'm not talking Swanny and Toady when i say Odd wink
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Thu 02-Oct-14 19:00:51
Print Post

Re: The Evil Within…New Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Anyone interested in this on the XBone, you can get it via the Hungarian MS store for £23.88!
Just so you know Timey,it's actually possible to do this via the PSN also mate (not that you keep games long enough to buy the digital version) wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 19:57:42
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I don't buy digital games as like you say your stuck with them once committed and they can not be traded,besides Kila your little 500gig hard drive must be at its limits crazy

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Thu 02-Oct-14 20:16:29
Print Post

Looks better and better the more I see it, Framerate looks a little iffy in some points I guess that they were playing it on the XB1 in those parts lol.
Will wait a while and get this when cheaper after I've completed some of the other games I have.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 20:19:03
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by IranianGiraffe:
Looks better and better the more I see it, Framerate looks a little iffy in some points I guess that they were playing it on the XB1 in those parts lol.
Will wait a while and get this when cheaper after I've completed some of the other games I have.

Don't say that crazy you will have Jorkila in tears wink ......but I'm guessing your right
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Thu 02-Oct-14 21:36:44
Print Post

It is brimming mate hence the reason I've got a 500gb external plugged in which works flawlessly may I add!!
  Print Thread

Jump to