Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 01-Oct-14 23:24:53
Print Post

Drive club

[link to this post]

Looks like this game deserves it's own thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sB3B7k7hbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJ2BUliEtk

Very tempted to get a PS4 because of this

THE CREW

Looks good too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTaMv9WUjdA

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Wed 01-Oct-14 23:42:12)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 00:12:28
Print Post

Re: Drive club

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

You know Swanny thats one of your few posts i actually agree with…wink

And I'm not a Racing Fan and to be quite frank and honest i wasn't even interested initially,but when you see the quality of this game then as a Gamer you have to take note.

I don't hate Racing games ,just find them a tad frustrating and a little boring ,no if they were to put machine gun turrets in the front of the cars then thats my type of game .crazy

But after saying all that my pre/order in and i look forward to Drive Club and promise myself to persevere with the game and try and enjoy those amazing looking graphics and hopefully gameplay to match.wink

So did even deeper than Jorkila and male the commitment and buy a playstation 4 if the game really interests you.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Thu 02-Oct-14 10:37:42
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Does look pretty darn good this was one of the reasons I was tempted to get a PS4 at launch because it was supposed to be a launch title and FREE.
Just goes to prove that both M$ and Sony take the pi$$ out of their customers.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 17:28:15
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

wasted R8.

Well sort of as the guy continues driving wink after the smash.

Edited by time2die (Thu 02-Oct-14 17:28:55)

(member) Thu 02-Oct-14 18:47:41
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
wasted R8.

Well sort of as the guy continues driving wink after the smash.

I like this part below

"We’ve got fresh gameplay from the finished build of DriveClub showing what it’s like to drive inside an Audi R8 at night, ending with an incredibly realistic crash."

Incredibly realistic crash!!!, Pretty sure if that happened in real life you would not be driving away from it, especially with just a cracked screen, Looks pretty decent though.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 20:10:59
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Yeah they went for crash damage and realistic collisions but didn't want to hamper the player with a car that was a right of,developers think that collision and crashes penalise the player enough without the need for stopping the car completely and re running the race from the start...

Game does look absolutely stunning,obviously I'm not really that excited because driving games,sports games are just not my thing,it's going to require extreme patience and perseverance by myself for me to get any enjoyment out of this game.

But based on just how dam good it looks I owe it to the game and myself to give it a real go .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Oct-14 20:14:32
Print Post

Yeah they really ought to stop feeding us [censored],a free playstation plus game for subscribers,now a year late and a full retail game price,there is a portion of the game for plus subscribers but I'm betting it's a minute fragment of the game and will be full of ....buy the full game adds everywhere you look.
(member) Thu 02-Oct-14 21:39:05
Print Post

The problem I find with racing games when damage isn't on is that idiots online just use your car for a braking point instead and send the persons car flying and the guy who did it then just goes round the corner as if nowt happened.
As you said though it's got to be worth a go especially as part of it is free to have a go of, As I said before it's just a shame they went back on what they said.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Oct-14 00:01:13
Print Post

The crash was very realistic. I can't wait to start rolling expensive motors.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 03-Oct-14 00:24:55
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah its hard driving around in real life in a Smart Car Aint it wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to