Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 12-Oct-14 13:19:50
Print Post

Your games list for the conclusion of 2015 ?

[link to this post]

Toady and Swanny....need not apply .wink

Mine as of today....

Cod Advanced Warfare .....yeah I'm a sucker crazy
Far cry 4 .....My most anticipated game of 2015. wink
The Evil within ....Should be with me Monday lunchtime .wink
Dragon Age ....[ just added this after watching some vids]
Little Big Planet 3..... Not pre/ordered possible trade in for this...

And that concludes my 2015 game list ,might add this Project Cars that you are all raving about but it won't be a pre/ order I will wait for the review outcome for this because after all how many driving games can you have,especially when they are not really my type if game .

So it's going to have to be jaw dropping and mind blowing for me to commit to this purchase.

GTA 5 redux for Playstation 4 May be in the quiet lack lustre months in 2015 but not high on my agenda.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 12-Oct-14 14:10:51
Print Post

Re: Your games list for the conclusion of 2015 ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Cod Advanced Warfare.....maybe, but definitely not in 2014.

Project Cars.....most likely.

Far Cry 4.....pre ordered already.

I doubt I'll go back to GTAV though. No more re-masters for me I think. Metro Redux is a good game but nowhere near next gen. TLOU re-mastered is brilliant and I doubt anybody will be able to top those visuals in a re-master, so new titles only from now on..
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 12-Oct-14 17:29:14
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah I see little point bringing older games like GTA5 to the new consoles ,we need new IPs and not the likes of Metro Redux which to be honest is not that exciting or even good in the graphics department even on current gen.

I just think its a quick and easy buck to make from less adventurous and lazy developers and publishers,after all I would hazard a guess it would take not much than 6 months to polish a previous console game .

Besides why would you possibly buy a game like GTA5 on your new system when the likes of Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age are released on basically the same day.

Unless you are a avid GTA5 fan then it's something I would consider picking up when the drought hits just before next summer,personally I have seen a lot of that game and although I admit it's dam good and the production values are high I'm not really that interested in playing this massive open world game when I have virtually already seen it.

Besides I don't think they are going to make it look that much better .

Edited by time2die (Sun 12-Oct-14 17:33:45)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Sun 12-Oct-14 19:03:00
Print Post

I'm not 100% sure on the dates on all my games so I'll just list all the games I'm looking at getting

Halo : Master Chief collection
Halo 5
Star Wars Battlefront
The Division
Final Fantasy XV
Dying Light
Elder Scrolls Online (providing the co-op is decent)
Rise Of Tomb Raider
F1 game
Dragons Age
Assassins Creed (depending on co-op)
COD AW
The Evil Within
Far Cry 4 (not 100% sure yet, I got bored with 3rd one quite quickly)
Quantum Break
Batman AK
Rainbow 6 Siege
Mirrors Edge 2
Metal Gear Solid 5

Not 100% sure on all of them but those are the ones Im most interested in and can think of off the top of my head.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 12-Oct-14 23:55:18
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Was talking just this year really but a lot on your list will also be on mine wink
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 13-Oct-14 03:49:36
Print Post

not very big.

currently probably

dragon age 3 - pc/ps4? not sure which, may get both. depends if I buy ps4.
ff13-2 for pc
ff13-3 for pc
ff15 - depends if I get ps4
watchdogs, probably via ps4 bundle.
driveclub - if I get ps4

ps4 is been stubborn in price drops I find it hard to justify £300+ on a console which in 2015 I think will only have one exclusive I want to play, ff15. It becomes more likely if the pc version of dragon age 3 is a bad port.

I listed driveclub which is another exclusive but I dont want that game as much as ff15, just I would buy it as it looks good and to get more value out the console.

Edited by Chrysalis (Mon 13-Oct-14 03:51:31)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 13-Oct-14 07:42:16
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

You can spend £300 on a decent Graphic card for a PC so £300 for a new console without the hassle of upgrading [apart from a hybrid hard drive ] Optional ? then thats small change.

And Drive Club is pure Eye Candy and handles magnificent apart from the network code issues which are a real pain in the backside.

There are a lot of games on your list depending on a Playstation 4………Go treat yourself and stop penny pinching wink

Edited by time2die (Mon 13-Oct-14 07:43:39)

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Mon 13-Oct-14 09:58:27
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Was talking just this year really but a lot on your list will also be on mine wink

Like most games it would seem this year a lot of them got pushed back, I'm not even sure when each of them are down to be released now so I just put the ones I currently have on my list.
I'm sure 1 or 2 may make 2014 lol.
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 13-Oct-14 10:32:34
Print Post

You can also spend £80 on a decent graphics card for a pc, so £80 for a new console without the hassle of upgrading is still in the realms of fantasy.

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 13-Oct-14 11:25:11
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

£80 doesn't buy a good graphics cards with the demands of ultra high good looking PC games and you know it crazy
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to