Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 18-Oct-14 18:46:33
Print Post

Advanced Warfare.....Launch Trailer

[link to this post]

It's out but unfortunately since this IOS ipad air update it keeps the same thing I copied and pasted from the last time I copied and pasted .

It's a problem apparently and one Apple needs to address.....it's suppose to replace any link I copy but it doesn't so sorry no linky....check YouTube for now .

Anyway it's Cod dressed up with a little bit of Titanfall ....am I excited....Guess not.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 18-Oct-14 19:00:59
Print Post

Re: Advanced Warfare.....Launch Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I think it will get an extreme response either way. People will either love the change or totally hate it. I personally can't imagine how it can work in the COD setting. Halo (and now Destiny) are futuristic shooters. Even the title "Advanced Warfighter" feels like a bit of a cop out. I think it should have gone backwards in genre, not try to bridge the distinct divide between current and futuristic shooter. A next (current) gen World War II title with Tommy and friends would suit me next time around.

MW and World at War were the best two titles in my view. Them was the days...
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Sun 19-Oct-14 13:40:19
Print Post

Re: Advanced Warfare.....Launch Trailer

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
I think it will get an extreme response either way. People will either love the change or totally hate it. I personally can't imagine how it can work in the COD setting. Halo (and now Destiny) are futuristic shooters. Even the title "Advanced Warfighter" feels like a bit of a cop out. I think it should have gone backwards in genre, not try to bridge the distinct divide between current and futuristic shooter. A next (current) gen World War II title with Tommy and friends would suit me next time around.

MW and World at War were the best two titles in my view. Them was the days...

Have to agree MW was amazing and I thought world at war was even better (although a lot of people didn't like it), The only thing I didn't like was the OP MP40 and juggernoob (I used the Tommy myself), Pretty much since then for me they have got worse and worse, Doesn't help when they same engine for years and only changed the skins, that and just pretty much adding bigger and bigger killstreaks.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to