Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 19-Oct-14 11:40:44
Print Post

Wheel and pedal sets

[link to this post]

Has anybody owned any higher end wheel and pedal sets from Thrustmaster?

I have put an offer in on a nearly new T500RS set, with stand and extra Ferrari F1 wheel. I don't want the F1 wheel particularly but I doubt they will want to separate it. I can pick up a T300RS for £300 and the stand will be another £90, so £200 for the whole T500 second hand set up I think would be worth it. I've read somewhere that the T500 pedal set is more progressive in terms of braking response etc, but that could just be marketing hype.

Anybody actually used one?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 19-Oct-14 14:18:59
Print Post

Re: Wheel and pedal sets

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I had a twin turbo overhead cam Mobilty scooter once,that had a nice wheel attached to it...wink

Seriously mate you would be better if buying into the Xbox One brand,you soon get fed up with Drive Club and Driving Games in general .

And if the Sony network continues going down the shady path its on at the moment,you then have a choice and can buy that multi platform game on the better network which I'm afraid to say isn't Sonys

Jeez you really serious about this Driving Stuff ,you sure it won't just end up in the corner of the room in a month or two and you won't use it as much as you think.

I can picture you now in the front of your living room all kitted up ready to use that steering wheel set up........Ooohhhh look at my Boooook....wink.

Edited by time2die (Sun 19-Oct-14 14:31:23)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 19-Oct-14 14:19:58
Print Post

Ask Toady for the one of his Pram crazy

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 19-Oct-14 18:27:15
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Or one of your tricycles smile

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 19-Oct-14 20:03:52
Print Post

You might be right about the wheel. I'll have to mull it over for a bit.

Definitely don't want an Xbone though.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 19-Oct-14 21:05:46
Print Post

Don't knock it mate,once you have had a taste of the Xbox online service you may have a different opinion .....You also get those exclusive to the platform .and with a possible gears HD remake coming to Xbox and a new Gears and others in general ......Why Not ?
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 20-Oct-14 06:35:04
Print Post

It's not because it's an xbox mate, simply because I can't be arsend with two platforms. The PSN will come right eventually. I'm sure Xbox live has its similar issues, it's just lately the PSN has been awful. I think it's shameful complacency that they aren't rushing to fix it when they know 2.0 is coming out.

I'd rather they sorted the UI out to be honest, although the glitch with that is in itself probably creating the other problems.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Mon 20-Oct-14 08:20:33
Print Post

Timey definitely has a point mate, the xbox service is head and shoulders above the PSN, in all the time I've owned an xbox I don't recall any major issues with the network!!
Just a small issue lately of not being able to see your friends online but that didn't last long.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 20-Oct-14 08:43:41
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Forza Horizons came out which is a online driving game and it runs flawlessly on the Xbox Live service,why isn't Drive Club there biggest exclusive this year running the same way.

When you look at it there just isn't reason for any excuses,especially as they have had another year with this game.

I could have put up with a days problems but this is beyond any sort of reason and is a complete shambles and embarrassment if you ask me,personally if there where a multitude of games out i would trade this,even if it does look really fantastic.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 20-Oct-14 09:05:11
Print Post

Here you go
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to