Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 25-Oct-14 13:55:10
Print Post

Drive Club....Summary....

[link to this post]

This sums it up really.

I know Nelly will disagree with most of this stuff but as I have said this game was advertised and promoted as a game you play together.

16 days later it's still a complete and utter mess,add to that they have had a extra year to get this game right and have failed,nobody actually knows if this is Evolution fault or Sony servers,personally I think it's a bit of both.....but my patience is done and dusted with this game regardless of how lovely it looks .

So the above link probably says it how I feel and many of thousands of others,you had your chance you drip fed us junk,cancelled the suppose free playstation plus edition and made us pay full price for a game that was sold to us subscribers originally as a freebie....

I want games I can connect online and play around with.......Drive Club isn't that game unfortunately and its to little to late .

As the link says sometimes on release a game suffers but within a day it's totally fixed,this is 16 and it's nowhere near fixed.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 26-Oct-14 06:19:00
Print Post

Re: Drive Club....Summary....

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

can I ask why you dont just enjoy single player? seems you only got it for online multiplayer?

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Oct-14 09:42:36
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Because it was advertised heavily as a Play together multiplayer game which is severely broken and ruined,Yes it has single player and yes that is decent but when your biggest asset isn't working then it fails to inspire and impress,besides I'm not best keen on driving games at the best of times.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Oct-14 10:34:37
Print Post

GTA V has been the best fun driving game I've played for a long time

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Oct-14 11:14:16
Print Post

Absolutely. Still, it's a decent game to keep for the odd blast around, unlike the Gran Tourismo type which needs time dedicating to it.

Anyways, still re-playing through TLOU story (EPIC) before I try out the Left Behind DLC.

Then FC4.

Then I reckon Dying Light is going to be a surprise for many people. The more I see, the more I like it.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Sun 26-Oct-14 12:17:03
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Absolutely. Still, it's a decent game to keep for the odd blast around, unlike the Gran Tourismo type which needs time dedicating to it.

Anyways, still re-playing through TLOU story (EPIC) before I try out the Left Behind DLC.

Then FC4.

Then I reckon Dying Light is going to be a surprise for many people. The more I see, the more I like it.

Dying Light is the game I want more than any other ever since I first saw it, That and The Division were the ones I was really looking forward to (and still am).
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Oct-14 12:26:28
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Believe it or not I'm taking a drive down town Monday morning and picking up the game they are all raving about Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U.

This game has outstanding reviews and I enjoyed the first game,just a pity they can to a really strange decision to make this a Wii U exclusive .

Not the easiest type of game with a giant tablet sized controller .crazy

Dying light looks very nice indeed ,but then again so did Dead Island until it was released and quickly became boring and tedious with outdated graphics to match.

Dragon Age and Far Cry 4 I have high hopes for ,and I'm praying a week Tuesday I'm not coming on here moaning how terrible advanced warfighter is.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Oct-14 13:43:38
Print Post

My prediction is that Dying Light will have excellent visuals.

It also has:

1. Full parkour style freedom (like infamous)
2. Up to 4 player co op
3. Friends invasion of your single player campaign as a night stalker zombie (night comes around every 40 minutes within the game) to hunt you down.

Which is of course a brilliant idea that Ubisoft (a bit like Driveclub) managed to cock up by not releasing it when interest was still high in Watchdogs.

Not many videos around but this a 2013 example.

It really could be a good game IMO.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Oct-14 14:27:03
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Looks drop dead gorgeous mate but it's running on a PC in that Demo and we all know what that means come release.

It's a game I will defiantly buy for sure ....wink

I like this trailer

Edited by time2die (Sun 26-Oct-14 14:30:32)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Oct-14 16:31:18
Print Post

Took my copy to game today. They offered me £21 and are selling 2nd hand copies for £45

I kept it. [censored] them

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to