Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 30-Oct-14 12:28:48
Print Post

Dying Light

[link to this post]

Release 27TH Jan.

Quicker than i thought Nelly wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 30-Oct-14 22:47:41
Print Post

Re: Dying Light

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks great, but I'm not pre-ordering until I see some reviews though. I reckon it will be awesome, but I also reckon I'll still be enjoying FC4 in January and if the new COD really does have a good zombie mode, that will likely have to come first!

I want the zombie mode to be structured like cryptic modes in Ghosts. It was brilliant. The only thing wromg with it was the spacky cryptids, the structure was perfect.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 00:35:09
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

The game was pants mate……..Ghosts was the most disappointing Cod Ever and i think i traded it after just a few short days.

The more information i get is something to do with the Exo mode they have in the game whatever that is……..If you clear it then you get a final wave of Zombies apparently.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 06:36:01
Print Post

The survival mode in ghosts wasn't pants. The graphics didn't really improve on last gen, and the cryptids were pretty goofy, I'll give you that. But the strategic teamplay required to survive was a league above all of Treyach's zombie outings. It was excellent.

Now if they could do the same in the next game but with zombies, it would undoubtedly be the best yet.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 07:48:08
Print Post

Ghosts was Pants whichever way you dress it up,that survival mode was useless with what looked like rubber looking Aliens from Ghostbusters hoping around.tongue
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 16:43:32
Print Post

I know, I just said that above! But you can't love TLOU online and not like the same thing in ghosts. If (and that's a big if) they had of done it with zombies, you would have been singing it's praises. It's just a shame that they used the rubber aliens instead. frown
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 16:48:45
Print Post

Played the last of us with Frag last night......we got hammered as usual,the quicker the Dick realises you can not play this like a Cod Player and it must be played as a team we going to keep on dying.mad
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 16:51:31
Print Post

The new Cod co/op looks really good,check it out on Twitch on the Playstation 4 later....Exo Survival.....I'm Hyped....Well a little tongue

At least they don't look like Dr Who monsters from the 60s....crazy
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 17:04:55
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
At least they don't look like Dr Who monsters from the 60s....crazy
Damnit! They're my favourite sort of monsters!
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 17:06:16
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
The new Cod co/op looks really good,check it out on Twitch on the Playstation 4 later....Exo Survival.....I'm Hyped....Well a little tongue
Will do mate, as soon as I get back from trick or treating.
  Print Thread

Jump to