Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 30-Oct-14 20:45:03
Print Post

Modern Warfighter....It's Got Zombies.....Horah!!

[link to this post]

It's been confirmed that in the new Cod game there is a Zombie mode called Exo,this has been confirmed by users who have copies of the game early due to retailers breaking the street release date.

The YouTube Video has been taken down by Activision for copyright reasons ,but as soon as I find the other link to the mode I will post it on here later....

This Ipad having issues and it's not copying links correctly,well it is but they are the same as I copied previously and not overwriting the stuff....

It's been a issue since the new IOS update ..

Edited by time2die (Thu 30-Oct-14 20:47:08)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 31-Oct-14 22:32:12
Print Post

Re: Modern Warfighter....It's Got Zombies.....Horah!!

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks terrible mate. frown

http://m.n4g.com/news/1613105
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(member) Fri 31-Oct-14 22:43:21
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

That did indeed look horrible, IMO that was added late on to try and get some hype or boost sales. If it is only 1 round then it was just survival mode with a zombie skin, Not interested in that. Looks like I'll be doing the campaign and then selling the game.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Nov-14 01:21:34
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

It didn't look that bad,and apparently its just one round if you get past Exo Survival……….If that looked terrible then Ghosts looked God Dam Appalling .
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Nov-14 06:26:04
Print Post

No mate, that looked bl**dy awful. Watch it again and check out the textures in the background....if you can find any.

We've moved on from counter strike visuals a long time since.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Nov-14 07:12:09
Print Post

Right, this looks better in the texture department. I could be tempted if FC4 wasn't so close.

I might let you, watch me, play your version on Shareplay, but only if you're good between now and then. wink
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 01-Nov-14 07:41:45
Print Post

still not impressed , 3 years in the making and its another cut and past , what have they been doing for three years ?

I have friends getting this for realise but i'm so on the fence after the last three instalments of COD .

Its just the same old , with added BS , i predict terrible balance issues and a glitch fest

Only positive is its impossible not to be better than the last COD but better enough to buy it , is doubtful .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Nov-14 08:19:11
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

Your mates can use the Share Button and you can test it out…wink

Oh Sorry its a Xbox One isn't it and that doesn't have it tongue

Nelly will be sending me a begging letter Monday smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Nov-14 08:23:04
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Ive already made an appointment for you to test it out with Shareplay,your about number 36 in the Queue crazy
Shopto are cutting it fine,sending them out Saturday morning in anticipation for the arrival on Monday for the Day 1 Edition.

normally they would send these out late Friday evening to miss Saturday post but then arrive Monday.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 01-Nov-14 08:24:42
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

I will be getting it at some point to join the old man in horde mode, but I'm not in a rush until I've sampled/watched it/him on shareplay.

When I do get it I will be trying to find the time to link my ps4 to a VPN on my laptop. I can't flash my router because I don't want to knacker my multiple streaming capability. I have three kids constantly on YouTube etc and it never slow's down. I will get round to it for just my ps4 though.

Why don't you try it Bert? You sound savvy enough to set it up and you have a decent PC? I'm betting that finding a VPN server somewhere in Europe to give you a 100ms ping will make all the difference. A 300ms ping will likely give you access to the exclusive nuke club.

After all, even the developers know that a nuke is impossible without a sh*t connection. You'll never see a LAN nuke.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to