Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 03-Nov-14 07:20:54
Print Post

AC Unity

[link to this post]

Fantastic visuals Swanny, but still the ridiculous 200ft hay diving.

http://m.n4g.com/news/1613908

Beautiful vista from the top though and gord knows how many NPC's.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 03-Nov-14 07:26:12
Print Post

Re: AC Unity

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Yeah watched it and it does look nice,might impress Sony on his not to promising Playstation 4 as little else does tongue.

Still i find the games a total bore chore.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 03-Nov-14 09:47:37
Print Post

It's all in the landing smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 03-Nov-14 15:29:57
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Sorry i just don't get it with these Assassin Games,find them completely boring and tedious wink.

Probably the only Ubisoft Franchise i don't like mad

Edited by time2die (Mon 03-Nov-14 15:30:50)

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 04-Nov-14 10:52:59
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

(in my best hippy voice)

You just don't get it man.... you know.... you need to reach like a higher state of gaming consciousness to be able to fully appreciate the beauty that is the Creed.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 04-Nov-14 12:03:09
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

No you can keep it,played them all before and they offer me no satisfaction and gaming pleasure.

Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age will be the 2 games keeping me up late at night,might get Little Big Planet 3 and eventually GTA5 on playstation 4 so it should be a great Christmas for gaming.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 04-Nov-14 12:05:55
Print Post

Game of the year Without Doubt
In reply to a post by Jaxx281:
(in my best hippy voice)

You just don't get it man.... you know.... you need to reach like a higher state of gaming consciousness to be able to fully appreciate the beauty that is the Creed.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 04-Nov-14 13:41:23
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yea AC Unity & Farcry 4 for me, although it may get a little tedious having 2 x sandbox games to play I am going to give it a go smile

I actually got bored of Farcry 3, even though it was beautiful and there was lots to do I think I just got it at a time when there was a lot of other games out so I didn't give it my full attention. I plan on giving Farcry 4 a lot more time, although I think the tropical island is a nicer environment than the mountains. Should be good though!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 04-Nov-14 15:41:26
Print Post

Far cry 4 will absolutely trounce Far Cry 3 mark my words,Far Cry 3 was brilliant and that good i went through the game twice thats how much i liked it.

The only thing that wasn't that exciting was the 4 player limited co/op matches and the multiplayer mode full stop.

I think this time the co/op with 2 players will be a thrilling ride and very very addictive with many different ways to approach a mission.

Plus you have the Arena mode which is Far Cry version of horde mode and you have for me anyway the complete package.

I haven't been so excited about a game in ages and i really do not care that they have kept most of the stuff in from Far Cry 3 and added some other nice stuff like Elephants ,Gyrocopters ,wing suits …..Whats not to love……Its a FPS fanatics Dream wink

And I'm also looking forward to the Dragon Age Chronicles a few days later,that i will keep the wrapper on until Christmas as i can see me playing far cry 4 for weeks.

Just a shame most of us next generation owners on here all have different consoles as it would be nice to get 4 of us together in One Game.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 04-Nov-14 19:20:05
Print Post

I will stick with The Last Of Us online Thanks......way more fun wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to