Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Nov-14 12:35:58
Print Post

Assassins Creed Rogue PS3

[link to this post]

Noticed this a while ago
Coming out the same day as AC Unity which seems a stupid idea. I'll pick it up from the bargain bin once I'm bored of GTA V, FC4 and AC Unity

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-05-assassi...

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 08-Nov-14 13:24:05
Print Post

Re: Assassins Creed Rogue PS3

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Why is it stupid it's for the playstation 3 isn't it.....mines long departed and I wouldn't load that game into it even if it was a freebie....tongue.

I can see you now coming on here November 18th saying how Far Cry 4 is so similar to Far Cry 3 and doesn't do it for you,let's hope your ACU next Friday Swanny meets your high expectations wink

I'm putting a lot of hood and faith in Far Cry 4 and I fail to see this game being a disappointment from what I have read and watched regarding the game ....

As its my favourite type FPS ,it for me if it lives up to the preview builds and reports be my personal game of the year for sure smile

Edited by time2die (Sat 08-Nov-14 13:27:56)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Nov-14 13:30:10
Print Post

Re: Assassins Creed Rogue PS3

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

If they released it a couple of weeks ago I might have bought it, can't play two AC games at the same time

I will keep my PS3 for a while yet. I use it for BD and occasionally iplayer. I prefer my remote control for watching films. My PS4 is just a games machine

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to