Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 11-Nov-14 00:50:32
Print Post

Advanced Warfare Campaign

[link to this post]

Finally finished this today. It was okay - more fun that Battlefield 3 one, and didn't totally suffer from that games problem, whereby the enemy always knew where you were and just fired at you.

It does however, suffer from other problem : it gets rather irritating at times (especially the forest level); your teammates don't provide any real help and some of the vehicle handling is poor.

And the videos are out of sync with the sound.

Overall, its quite 'armless

Now with plusnet
Twitter
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Tue 11-Nov-14 23:00:26
Print Post

Re: Advanced Warfare Campaign

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

I thought the game was far to easy, Treyarch make their COD games much harder than the others do, I think I got "stuck" in a couple of places in the whole game and each time that happened I got through it a few mins later. I think the place I got stuck the longest was in the furnace, When it came up to tap the same button I just did that, I didn't realise you had to push it in the direction you wanted to move it as well. Took me 3 attempts to realise that LOL.
Video and sound was in sync for me.
Not a bad game but just more of the same old COD for me.
Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 11-Nov-14 23:46:07
Print Post

Re: Advanced Warfare Campaign

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Yes, I had that problem too. I also had trouble running after Irons - when it came to sliding under the door, I had bound the crouch key (as for some reason it was unbound), but found I needed to do the Hold version as well.

Todays update has made the ingame cinematics even worse - no sound now smile

As usual Valve are prevaricating about a refund...

Now with plusnet
Twitter

Edited by MrTAToad2 (Tue 11-Nov-14 23:47:14)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to