Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Nov-14 10:37:49
Print Post

GTA or DA?

[link to this post]

I'm going to stop playing COD: AW and trade it, even though I haven't started the campaign. There's too much out there to even bother with it to be honest. Even the co-op is hit and miss connection wise, so enough is enough for me. I need to finish Last Light Redux and clear all the islands on Second Son (only because I love the gameplay mechanic, I finished the story months ago). So with FC4 coming in a couple of days, I won't have any inclination for COD and in the breaks I want to give DriveClub a proper chance. That's if it actually is fixed properly by crimbo. wink

Might use the BF4/Ghosts/COD:AW/MarvelMegaSH trade in money to buy a dual charging stand to free up my USB slots. And I'm thinking about picking up Dragon Age Inquisition instead of GTA V. Not sure yet, as with Dying Light, BloodBourne, The Order 1886 all coming early next year, will I have the time to play them all properly?

The Order 1886 I'm confident will be a great game, so I might pick up neither, but right now I think I will definitely be giving GTAV a miss. I wonder if Shareplay will be the ultimate demise of the already rare playable demos on the PSN store?
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 16-Nov-14 10:45:53
Print Post

Re: GTA or DA?

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

frown I was looking forward to cruising the streets of LS with you

Get GTA V

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Nov-14 10:58:56
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Dohhh! I knew somebody would say that. Decisions, decisions. You do realise that I just f*** around right?

Structure really isn't my bag.....crashing helicopters into off licenses is. grin

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:03:57
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Dohhh! I knew somebody would say that. Decisions, decisions. You do realise that I just f*** around right?

Structure really isn't my bag.....crashing helicopters into off licenses is. grin

Is that why we lose a lot when your on our team..wink

Dragon Age will keep you occupied but so will Far Cry 4 and GTA 5.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:11:33
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You really gonna get Dragon age? Is it co op?

We die a lot because nelster is a Maverick. Men want to be like him, woman want to be with him. It's a curse, honestly.

He still can't shoot for sh*t mind....
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:14:03
Print Post

I've played DA and really wasn't impressed with it mate but it could just be that "it's not my bag baby"
IMHO Mordor is a far better game from what I've played of both but if I'm honest I literally only played 15 minutes of DA and I deleted it lol The movement was poor and graphically it was nothing to write home about!! (alright,alright yes I was playing it on the bone but still) wink

I'll eventually pick up GTA V seeing as I never completed it last gen and I really did enjoy it!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:19:35
Print Post

I don't think Dragon Age is Co/op,you can build a party of followers and stuff like that,best watch some vids of the game in question mate and then make up your mind.

Only problem i have with these games is they are very rich in customization of characters and have potions,weapon upgrades and menu systems that seem to somewhat confuse poor Timey wink

I did play one of the last Dragon Age games and i literally hated it,but it didn't look
half as nice as this….Like Jorkila was saying about its looks……He was playing it on a Xbox One so say no more tongue
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:20:53
Print Post

You'll be a natural, you're supposed to just [censored] about laugh

Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:23:10
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Only problem i have with these games is they are very rich in customization of characters and have potions,weapon upgrades and menu systems that seem to somewhat confuse poor Timey
I'd forgotten about that. I think I'll give it a miss then, especially if Jorky wasn't enthralled either. frown
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 16-Nov-14 11:24:19
Print Post

One is rather delighted to hear such wonderful news m'lord

Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to