Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Nov-14 12:17:13
Print Post

Dragon Age Inquisition Launch Trailer

[link to this post]

Absolutely Stunning.

But one has to ask why release 3 AAA games in the space of 3 days crazy But hey Ho ……..Timeys not complaining wink
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Tue 18-Nov-14 12:30:30
Print Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Launch Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Unfortunately not my bag and if I'm honest I'd advise you to cancel your pre-order as I just don't see you having the patience for this.
Not only that what with you now having Far Cry and GTA I just don't see you wanting to put the time and effort into it mate wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Nov-14 12:47:08
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Mate you may have a valid point but when games look as lovely as this its hard for Timey to refuse,patience isn't my bag i grant you that but my gaming habits are changing and i will persevere with this game once i start it which may be a few weeks or months away depending on my thoughts of Far Cry 4 and GTA5.

My weakness and passion is Gaming,and I'm like a kid in Toys R us or a small child in a sweet shop when new games are released.

There is absolutely no real need for me to buy this game at this moment in time,but i will because i have to ?

The thought of this been out and me not owning it doesn't compute in Timeys Small Brain.wink.

I didnt need to buy Sunset Overdrive mate and i said at the time i really didnt fancy it that much,but because of the outstanding scores and reviews i did…….And look what happened wink

So there are some small benefits my friend smile

Edited by time2die (Tue 18-Nov-14 12:57:55)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Tue 18-Nov-14 14:21:03
Print Post

Played this for a few hours at the weekend and TBH It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, It does look good but wasn't a big fan of the user interface or the actual battles much preferred Diablo 3. That's not to say it's not a good game but I have Assassins Creed, GTA5, and Halo MCC all waiting to be played so this is on the back burner.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Tue 18-Nov-14 15:16:14
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
The thought of this been out and me not owning it doesn't compute in Timeys Small Brain.wink.

I didnt need to buy Sunset Overdrive mate and i said at the time i really didnt fancy it that much,but because of the outstanding scores and reviews i did…….And look what happened wink

So there are some small benefits my friend smile

Or a fat kid in a cake shop!!

You have a very valid point there!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Nov-14 17:02:42
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Well the game has some outstanding reviews and wasn't it you that was so looking forward and talking about this game so much or was that Crysalis.

Edited by time2die (Tue 18-Nov-14 18:19:52)

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Tue 18-Nov-14 17:52:45
Print Post

Wasn't me, It was on my radar but I hadn't 100% decided if I was going to buy it. As for the reviews I can see why it got very good review like I said it's a very decent game it's just that I can't stand the User Interface for selecting stuff etc and the combat/movement feels a little weird that and it's annoying controlling a number of people all the time especially when the numptys don't do as they are told some times. Personally I prefer how Diablo 3 plays and I think I would like DA a lot more if it had proper co-op, I'd imagine running around doing the campaign with other players would be amazing.
I'd rate it a solid 7.5/8 out of 10 game.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Nov-14 18:21:25
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Mush isn't really what I meant to say.....Much sounds better doesn't it....wink

Anyway another typo rectified .....
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 18-Nov-14 18:57:24
Print Post

instead of been lured by marketing trailers, read my DLC thread, you get to watch 4 new videos whilst getting free exclusive DLC for the game. smile

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Nov-14 19:40:01
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Alright Calm Down Calm Down. ...keep your frigin hair on tongue...Jeez...
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to