Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Nov-14 00:18:47
Print Post

Check what you can do in GTA 5

[link to this post]

Brilliant Trippy Trips.

And i got this fantastic game also once i have finished Far Cry 4.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Nov-14 09:45:28
Print Post

Re: Check what you can do in GTA 5

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Looks good

I played MP for a few hours last night. My profiles transferred over ok along with money, cars etc smile
Getting used to the PS4 pad was the hardest bit. I don't like the incar driving view, much prefer the bonnet view as in PS3, hopefully they will change it as it really limits your vision. I've been using my beach buggy with the roof removed for the best vision

Servers seemed quite but I expect a lot of people were playing through the prologue bit which you have to do before you can get online.
I had a look for the new cars (big foot) but they don't seem to be around

Played a couple of hours of FC4 last night as well. Unlocked one tower and got badly mauled buy a few badgers frown Even the bear was less trouble than the badger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Nov-14 13:39:57
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

You don't have to play it in FP mode,just hit the centre pad of the playstation 4 duel shock....

Swanny complaining yet again.....Does anything actually do it for you mate ....Game Wise.

Have you tried the Game....Farming Simulator .....I'm sure you like that with all those Tractors and combines.....You be in Gaming Heaven.

They are Badgers your right,but you missed the Honey at the start,and those are generally even in real life mighty aggressive and fearless wink nothing a grenade or Rocket up the jaxy won't put right wink.

Nelly kept inviting me to help him out constantly,he couldn't work out the part where you press start at the Menu screen........Bo Selecta,Charmone mutha [censored] .....He Heeeeeeeeee crazy.

No seriously,he sent me game invite for co/op and it wouldn't connect,what a surprise,a year of endless online woes......I'm sure it was just a slight problem,more than likely Nelly dial up and 28 k Modem.....tongue

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Nov-14 13:52:32
Print Post

I met the honey at the beginning but she's a bit up her [censored] laugh

I do like GTA otherwise I wouldn't have bought it tongue I just don't really like the button layout on the ps4 controller, whoever came up with the idea of making buttons that you have to put a light on to find should be sacked. The start and select buttons on the old one are much easier to find and use. Same for my gold headset I can' seem to get that right :/

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Nov-14 14:00:43
Print Post

Yeah the headset takes a bit of getting used to,once you get it right don't touch the buttons wink

Download the headset app from the store....you can then put some other preloaded sounds in the headset on option 2 ....
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Wed 19-Nov-14 14:04:30
Print Post

You seen what you can do with the hookers in FPS mode (definitely an after dark game if you know what I mean) wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Nov-14 14:12:45
Print Post

I don't need a light on to find the buttons on the pad,however I do with the Gold Headset as I keep forgetting which side does which .

You have a Chat/ Sound on the front and a volume on the back which you use your thumb generally to alter the volume,problem is I'm always messing with the chat/sound button and turning the chat of.wink

For the money they a lovely bit of kit,but the button layout on them could have been thought out better.

I spent £250 Swanny on a set of Astro A50 for my Xbox One and they are not much better mate.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 19-Nov-14 14:13:46
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

No I'm not that Pervy."..tongue
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Nov-14 14:47:43
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

I better check that out
I am that Pervy laugh

Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Wed 19-Nov-14 14:48:13)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Nov-14 14:49:39
Print Post

I meant to have a look last night to see it there was a GTA preloaded sound but forgot

Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to