Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 28-Nov-14 19:48:09
Print Post

Attention Nelster

[link to this post]

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/logitech-g27-steerin...

Such a shame they don't work on the ps4

A nerd talking about pedals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ivZnFdWG4&list=UU1...

They do look good smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 10:15:53
Print Post

Re: Attention Nelster

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

They are good, but to be honest I have my heart set on the Thrustmaster T300. smile

This might help with that wheel though Swanny. It's also a good idea if I ever fancy anything on the Xbox.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 10:20:17
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

I told you unless there is a absolute killer racing game that is so addictive and brings something completely different to the table you may as well put that £200/£300 down the drain.

It's a completely pointless waste of resources,you will play it may be for an hour or two and within days it will become a ugly bit of gaming furniture .

I mean even now you spending all your gaming time trying to learn how to drive in Far Cry 4 with negative results crazy

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 10:23:40
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
They are good, but to be honest I have my heart set on the Thrustmaster T300. smile

This might help with that wheel though Swanny. It's also a good idea if I ever fancy anything on the Xbox.

Let's face it,after a Co/op session with you any help in that department has to be a bonus.....
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 10:56:13
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah but I love driving games mate. I go back to them, especially in gaming droughts.

I would agree with you about older style wheels clamped to your knees or the desk. These T300 etc. take it to another level though when it comes to realism, force feedback trying to pull the wheel out of your hands when you hit a kerb for example. It's a long term purchase mate (when I get some spare dosh that is). smile

The G27 is a brilliant wheel set, but I think Logitech are pulling out of the market, so probably why it's such a good deal.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Sat 29-Nov-14 18:31:00
Print Post

Whats the matter with you, can't you handle a proper controller wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 19:07:03
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jorkila:

Whats the matter with you, can't you handle a proper controller wink

It's not the size. It's because it's built for tards with one arm longer than the other, because they spend so long.....you know.....polishing the old paddle lol! grin tongue
  Print Thread

Jump to