Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Fri 28-Nov-14 23:36:30
Print Post

Cloud saving

[link to this post]

Hi guys,

So I got burgled on Wednesday evening frown they stole lots of stuff, including my Xbox one!! Just wondering, would my save game for things like Farcry be saved to the cloud? Of course my save games are some of my smallest worries at the moment, but now my girlfriend and I are moving on and sorting stuff with the insurance I wondered if I would have to start a lot of games again.

Looks like it will be two to three weeks til I get my stuff back, they took my iPad, laptop etc. So I'm stuck just using my phone for all my internet browsing.

Cheers, Jaxx
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 01:32:39
Print Post

Re: Cloud saving

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Sad to here Jaxx [censored] lowlife scumbags,i hate people like this with a passion,and if we didn't live in such a lawless society when crime clearly does pay and sorted out tougher sentancing and dealing with these scum in a proper manner then statistics and unfortunate people like yourself feel the pain.

15 years ago the same happened to me and they took my games and consoles at the time which was a dreamcast ,N64 and stuff like that.

Its not a nice thing and i know how terrible you must be feeling,i actually sold my house within 3 months after as i did not want to be there anymore.

My only wish when i got back to my house with my mate would be to catch them at it,my Law would have been this……..Break there hands and then say whatever you can carry out the house its yours……

Edited by time2die (Sat 29-Nov-14 01:35:05)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 29-Nov-14 09:39:06
Print Post

Sorry to hear that Jaxx I know how it feels I've been burgled twice
Once I was even in bed asleep while the robbing [censored] were looting my house
Hang the [censored]

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 29-Nov-14 10:41:08
Print Post

Been there mate and it's really [censored] I know. frown

Best advice is make sure the missus isn't on her own at home for a while (it can have a hidden effect for the first few weeks) and try not to suspect and threaten to batter every little scrote you see nearby over the next few days. I was a nightmare like that and never stopped to think it might be making it worse for my girlfriend.

On topic, as long as cloud saves were enabled, it sounds like you just need to sign into your replacement machine with your online ID mate.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/games/game-sa...
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Sat 29-Nov-14 12:22:37
Print Post

Sorry to hear that Jaxx,

As already mentioned you should just be able to sign in on new console and it should say something like syncing data when you load the game up and then U should be able to continue (well my mate could anyway).

Hope it gets sorted quickly for you.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Sat 29-Nov-14 18:25:47
Print Post

So sorry to hear that mate, as you say the least of your worries is the xbox but yeah as has been said your game saves should be on the cloud.

Well thank god you have insurance mate, I know they can't replace memories or take away the fact that these scum have been in your house but it does reduce the burden financially of having to lay out for your valuables again!

Take care of you and yours mate!!
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Sat 29-Nov-14 20:02:20
Print Post

Sorry to hear that Jaxx, must be a terrible experience frown
  Print Thread

Jump to