Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 19-Dec-14 14:20:43
Print Post

Loadout

[link to this post]

A free to play online/co-op (even a horde type mode for young Timey) shooter called Loadout on the PS4, I had a little go earlier and even though it's heavily laden with in game purchases it's still quite fun and I reckon 4 of us PS4 geezas should give it a blast over Christmas wink

Edited by jorkila (Fri 19-Dec-14 14:21:28)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Dec-14 14:49:55
Print Post

Re: Loadout

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Not for me mate,I don't see any point playing games like that which are free for a reason when I have Far Cry 4 ,GTA5 and Dragon Age and Little Big Planet 3...

You ought to focus on a game at a time mate,seriously Kila you have a patience tolerance actually worse than mine,I have never seen a guy swap and change games as quick as you do.

Have you ever my friend ever in your entire life completed a game,I'm surprised with the quality of games released in the last 4/6 weeks your even half interested in a freebie from the Playstation store that looks like a cheap version of a decade old game called team fortress....

Get on your Playstation 4 and dump that Drive Club and play a mans game from start to finish.....Far Cry 4......Oh and a merry Christmas to my chum while I'm ranting and raving..wink
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 19-Dec-14 16:14:21
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Hey I may swap and change games more often than my y-fronts matey but it doesn't me I don't still have love for the neglected ones wink

I do recall you ranting and raving about Driveclub but binned it off along with Horizon 2 (which you had also sung it's praises) as soon as you could!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Dec-14 17:18:16
Print Post

I bought them pair of games based on 2 things,Drive club was suppose to redefine driving games as ww know it,and Forza I bought that because there wasn't a single must have game on Xbox one and it was getting extremely lonely sat in the corner with Billy no mates for company....The Nintendo Wii U..

I was never going to keep either of those games unless they were completly mind blowing and they are not,besides I don't personally even like driving games so trading them was a no brainer especially how the initial launch fiasco that was the broken dreadful Drive Club....

I'm not wasting my gaming time looking at a lobbie that doesn't load or a online network that is completly broken,I kept it for a week and that was 6 days longer than I would have a few years back.

Trading is good for me because I buy so much,if I kept every game over my 35 years of gaming they would fill a garage and that's taken up by my Train Set tongue Corby....that is wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Dec-14 19:44:26
Print Post

Might check it out for a laugh. COD AW hasn't been touched and is getting eBayed as soon as I can be bothered to sit down and do it.

Actually been thinking about replaying the Killzone Shadowfall campaign at some point, but want to finish the Last of Us and it's Left Behind DLC over crimbo. And FC4 of course!
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 19-Dec-14 20:12:23
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Miserable old git, what's wrong with having a laugh with your mates tongue

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 20-Dec-14 07:08:29
Print Post