Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 13-Jan-15 12:53:20
Print Post

dont preorder

[link to this post]

Finally the media is waking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zxKMSSM4U

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 13-Jan-15 12:57:48
Print Post

Re: dont preorder

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

From the same guy that has a clown act known as Francis.

It may stop a certain few individuals but not the masses unfortunatly as they are tempted like me with Pre/order Bonus content and in some cases cheaper prices and the fact I'm to idle to be bothered with driving to the nearest gaming destination which happens to be Game who i dislike with a passion and only use them in extreme circumstances as a get out of jail scenario.

The only real big disappointment for me regarding a preorder was Wolfenstein,the other which i picked up at a supermarket at the time was Drive-club.i wasn't disappointed in Watchdogs like others and there was a few games that didnt exactly blow my socks of like Sunset Overdrive on the Xbox One.

So i don't consider myself well and truly shafted if I'm honest but i also understand that if unlike me you are prepared to wait for reviews and cheaper Prices…[swanny] then thats the benefit of not pre/ordering if the reviews or games in question are rubbish and the games a complete joke…….Like Drive-club on release.

Edited by time2die (Tue 13-Jan-15 13:04:55)

Standard User MrTAToad2
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 13-Jan-15 13:29:46
Print Post

Will anyone listen though ?

Now with plusnet
Twitter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 13-Jan-15 16:27:22
Print Post

[re: MrTAToad2] [link to this post]

I won't tongue but i should ?

Edited by time2die (Tue 13-Jan-15 16:28:08)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 13-Jan-15 16:40:52
Print Post

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
Finally the media is waking up.

About time

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 13-Jan-15 17:18:53
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Yeah without support from the likes of you i don't know where the Gaming industry would be ……..Probably Extinct smile
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Tue 13-Jan-15 19:06:12
Print Post

That guy speaks a lot of sense, I agree with most of what he said there. Obviously it's completely up to the individual if they want to pre order but personally I think it's better to wait until the game is out and reviewed and then decide. Then you are rewarding the developers for making good games and not being lazy and selling it on marketing, hype and pre order bonuses.

Many places will deliver next day anyway so no need to wait long after release if you want a game.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 13-Jan-15 22:29:32
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

It would still be there but not so greedy

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Jan-15 00:25:27
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

True…………

Anyway was ringing Trevor tonight on my mobile [GTA Style ] and i noticed this SwannyMX in my phone book…..tongue

Just done a mission at the docks and i think we are on route to hijack a Submarine.

Don't you just love Trevor and some of the stuff he comes out with,very much got the same sort of language as Nelly [Extremely Bad ] Actually Trevor is slightly on the milder side.wink

Anyway what a Game this is,the cast and the dialogue are right up there with the very best voice overs and realism i have seen in a game if I'm honest.

Love when you get into a car and the radio kicks in and the choice of stations,just love everything about this game if I'm honest.

If i was to nit pick then it would be the driving mechanics,especially planes and helicopters but apart from that gripe its just a masterpiece.

Still everything i have achieved at present i have already seen,I'm sure i didn't do much more than 10 hours originally so at some point I'm going to come across some different content.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 14-Jan-15 08:26:20
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You must be due for some MP soon then smile

Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to