Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 30-Jan-15 00:50:57
Print Post

Battlefield Hardline Beta Next Week Feb 3rd

[link to this post]

Available to all Apparently.

Based on this video I'm downloading it for sure,didn't like what i saw previously but it won't hurt to give it a try out.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 30-Jan-15 09:09:42
Print Post

Re: Battlefield Hardline Beta Next Week Feb 3rd

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I'll be buying that. I don't do rip off downloading

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 30-Jan-15 10:54:36
Print Post

Yep I'll be all over this, not that I don't have enough to play already lol wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 30-Jan-15 13:32:34
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Was doing the radio towers last night in Dying light which makes the ones in Far Cry seem like Child's play,jeez they are extremely tough and a tad confusing as to exactly what to do.

Made the mistake of scaling the first tower and finding out I needed to switch something on at some closed shed at the bottom.

Game can be really taxing and a challenge,find the ranking of weapons a little confusing ,only have electricity in the lead pipe and Knife but have opened up some perks in the 3 tear skill tree .wink

Great game well worth the investment .......
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Feb-15 12:17:39
Print Post

Should be on the store now ready to download wink Might as well test it out,looks different but I'm not really expecting a lot.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Tue 03-Feb-15 17:29:29
Print Post

It's pretty decent and the hit detection seems a little better than BF4 although it does still seem to suffer from out of region players or people with [censored] internet having an advantage. I'd say at least 75% of my deaths I instantly die yet I have to put a shedload of bullets into someone and still sometimes they run away, Now I'm not the best of players but I am in the top 5% of players on BF4 and can hold my own against most people but instantly death for me when I have to put a fair few bullets into them is highly annoying.
I've also killed a few people in the game and then died to them a few seconds after I killed them and they hadn't been revived and were still dead so that shows how bad it can be (although this did only happen 3 times in the 8 or so rounds I played)
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Feb-15 19:45:14
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

I had 10 minutes and I'm afraid I couldn't put Dying light back on quick enough,not a game I will be buying and it doesn't interest me ,infact I think Battlefield the last one is way superior and I've hardly touched that.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Feb-15 19:48:07
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

It looks good, but your experience in those three rounds is my experience in 99/100 rounds on BF3 and 4.

So I'm out.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Feb-15 19:49:05
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

It's Pants .....Believe me wink
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Wed 04-Feb-15 13:19:37
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
It looks good, but your experience in those three rounds is my experience in 99/100 rounds on BF3 and 4.

So I'm out.

That was my experience in prob 50% of the rounds in BF4 as well, Then they upped the tick/refresh rate of the game and then the people with the high pings (either due to poor internet connections or more likely out of region players going on the server) stopped having such a big advantage and it was much better and then only a few people were bulllet sponges a round and so 95% or so of the time all was fine unless i ran into the 1 or 2 players a round but playing with 64 people meant that it didn't happen to many times a round.

What doesn't help them is the fact that a quick match game will throw you into any server region so even the people who don't try to get the advantage could be thrown into a server region miles away and start to lag up the server, quick match games should put people in servers from their own region only.

BF Hardline beta feels the same as the pre tick rate update of BF4 from what I've seen at the moment (I'm not saying it is but that's what the fire fights feel like most of the time for me).

One game I played yesterday the game was quite laggy overall but there were 2 major bullet sponges who were visibly lagging in game, Both, going by the names were probably from USA, at one stage on the round I was 10 kills and 17 deaths then suddenly out of nowhere the laggy game stopped and everyone in the party mentioned it running smoother, upon checking the leaderboards it appeared 8 people had gone (so 56 still in) and both of the bullet sponges were gone and by the end of the round I had gone from 10-17 to 28-20 and the match was backup to the full 64 players and it was playing so much better with smoother gameplay and hit detection etc and when I died I could tell I was being killed by more than one bullet where as before I was a instant death even when it was showing i was hit in leg etc.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to