Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Feb-15 17:15:57
Print Post

The Order 1886 on its way.

[link to this post]

Money has been taken order now processing so i expect this Thursday and finished by Friday wink Thats according to the so called short single player campaign which some jokers are claiming 5 hours.

On the other side of the coin the developers are disputing this as pure Drabble and say its 10/12 hours depending on what the player chooses to do in the game.

Im sure its going to set a benchmark in looks though and set pieces,just hope it lives up to the hype and its also entertaining.

Watched a lot of people playing it and the game does look amazing with some glorious effects in the bullet damage department and facial expressions.

For now its back to the superb Dying light that has surpassed my expectations and i just can not get enough of this Gem.

Edited by time2die (Tue 17-Feb-15 17:18:34)

Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Tue 17-Feb-15 17:40:27
Print Post

Re: The Order 1886 on its way.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I finished the dying light story and I'm now playing the side missions, finished the story with only something like 51% completion!!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Feb-15 18:59:41
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Well you didn't finish it then did you.....51% is not what I call completed,besides you don't play a game long enough to finish any of them.

You change games like I change my boxers ......wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Tue 17-Feb-15 22:13:26
Print Post

The story itself is complete, I just need to wander around doing the side missions now, I'd say that I had done a dozen of the side missions too!!
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 17-Feb-15 22:56:16
Print Post

your post reminded me we both ordered same game around xmas time that treasure game for wii-u, my copy never did arrive, so putting in request to shopto now.

Captain Toad Treasure Hunter

Edited by Chrysalis (Tue 17-Feb-15 23:01:51)

Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Tue 17-Feb-15 23:33:38
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Timey received 2 wink
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 17-Feb-15 23:44:43
Print Post

hopefully is a painless process, had to print a pdf, sign it, scan it, and upload it, rest is supposedly automated.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 18-Feb-15 00:33:24
Print Post

What you mean it never arrived ? and if you ordered it and it didn't turn up why have you waited 4 weeks plus to get back to them.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 18-Feb-15 00:36:05
Print Post

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
hopefully is a painless process, had to print a pdf, sign it, scan it, and upload it, rest is supposedly automated.

You have completely lost me ? You order a game from shopto.net,pay for it and 99.9% of the time it gets to you a day before release,so I'm completely in the dark as to where about your coming from.

Is it something you paid for 5 weeks ago or is it a back order and it never came back into stock.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 18-Feb-15 00:37:52
Print Post

Im around 55% through and there are endless side missions.quests and special poster challenges like kill 30 Zombies in 90 seconds,or make it to some check points in about 40 seconds which is incredible difficult .
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to