Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 27-Feb-15 11:12:37
Print Post

Hello Anyone at Home ?

[link to this post]

God this gaming forum is getting worse by the week,not a single post in what 5/6 days.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 27-Feb-15 12:44:42
Print Post

Re: Hello Anyone at Home ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Sorry - got distracted by World of Tanks on the PC in the evening

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 27-Feb-15 14:25:51
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Seems quite a lot of people like this game,apparently it's on its way to Xbox One,I downloaded a IPad version and thought it was complete junk....

Hopefully this wasn't the same game .....

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 27-Feb-15 14:38:22
Print Post

I played it for a month or so on PC but couldn't really get into it. I must admit I wasn't all that good and for some reason the opposition could hide behind a matchstick and yet they would still see me if I was behind a warehouse.

Plus, without spending lots of money it looked like it would take me about 4 lifetimes to actually level up the tanks to a reasonable level.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Fri 27-Feb-15 15:36:17
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

I beta tested it on the 360 and my thoughts exactly, but thats what I hate about multiplayer gaming, its too competitive. I wouldnt even be able to see the enemy and boom im blown up.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 27-Feb-15 16:32:28
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

when you have a great multiplayer game which in all honesty are as rare as actually RARE making a game since been bought by Microsoft then you have much enjoyment.

Last really great times i had online and i would say somewhat addicted was Gear 3 and Horde,plain simply the best multiplayer experience i have ever had and boy oh boy i do hope Microsoft does a Sony and releases these great games on Xbox one because it would be a System seller for me for sure,thats if i hadn't already got a giant paperweight .

Poor thing ,just sits on the shelf waiting to be played ,gathering dust by the minute ,waiting for a great game to appear,not switched it on for about 4 months.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 27-Feb-15 21:45:01
Print Post

I take it you didn't think alot of Halo MCC?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 28-Feb-15 01:28:49
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Never really liked Halo mate,loved the very first Halo on the very first Xbox but thats basically where it ends.

Halo for me is for young kids,just like all the recent Cod Games and thats a franchise i don't miss and have been bored with for the past 4 years.

I think back to the very first Modern warfare game and the amount of fun times i had playing it for probably the next 12/18 months,and now when i indulge in a Cod game hoping for a return to the glory days of Cod,i end up bored literally within 30 minutes and trading it a few days later.

I really think its had its day and November is not a Cod time i look forward to anymore because its just one big major disappointment after another.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 28-Feb-15 08:40:25
Print Post

There's only one reason to buy a COD game and until recently, that was zombies. Modern Warfare was brilliant, but since then Treyarch have produced all the best versions. The purchase price was worth i for the zombie mode alone.

I remember watching my friends kid playing Halo on the original Xbox and thinking what the hell is all that bouncing about?! Now COD AW has copied it and called it innovative.

Not my bag I'm afraid.

I'm going to sort out my trade ins next week. I won't buy Zombie trilogy until you have tested it out, beause I've never been a fan of the over shoulder view, which this appears to be? If so, I can imagine it being awful whilst being overrun by the undead! I may still pick it up if you think if has longevity, otherwise I'll save the money for another session down at Simply Race on rFactor. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 28-Feb-15 09:26:08
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Don't worry you will get it straight from Timey Mouth,tell you now you will be buying it regardless.wink.

Trey arch are the best developers for sure now,and this year its there turn with Black Ops 3 or whatever,but there version of zombies will be far better than the tripe thats on offer at the moment.

As for your dislike of over the shoulder view then thats not strictly true matey,Uncharted does this brilliantly and thats one of your favourite games.

Then again we are talking Top Notch developers.

Edited by time2die (Sat 28-Feb-15 09:39:00)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to