Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Mar-15 15:19:13
Print Post

Timey does Zombie Army Trilogy

[link to this post]

What a fantastic fun game this is.

And another one.

By the way in one of the videos that lasts 15 minutes or more I'm standing still from 6 mins onwards so ignore the rest....Had a phone call?,just noticed and i have edited the last 9 minutes out but its still doing its changes on Youtube so sorry.

Its the second link thats not worth starring at after 6 minutes .lol

Now this game is nothing graphically but my oh my is it one hell of a ride and incredibly satisfying killing Zombies.

If you like a challenge and enjoy shooting things by the hundreds then this is the game for you, but seriously it needs co/op players to get the full enjoyment as i was completely overrun on many occasions but still had a terrific blast playing it for about 1 hour earlier on.

I knew absolutely nothing about this game until a few weeks ago and after the massive disappointment with The Order 1886 this has come around just the right time and its bought a wee smile to my face and is actually a GAME with the player taking part.

I know frag is getting this tomorrow and so is jorkila so we are in for some serious fun,and i havent even touched the Horde Mode just the campaign but with 15 chapters.wink

Absolutely love it.

Edited by time2die (Thu 05-Mar-15 15:46:45)

Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Thu 05-Mar-15 23:33:40
Print Post

Re: Timey does Zombie Army Trilogy

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Seeing the PPSH and M1 Carbine in action makes me miss COD World At War.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 06-Mar-15 00:43:02
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Yeah well Treyarch are back this year but it won't be a world of war i don't think more a Black Ops 3,but you never know thats just the rumour.?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 06-Mar-15 06:41:48
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by IranianGiraffe:
Seeing the PPSH and M1 Carbine in action makes me miss COD World At War.
The most satisfying guns of all of the COD arsenals were in that game. Tommy, MP40, Browning, MG42. Then the legendary high speed bullet wasting PPSH, the only gun in zombie mode that you could shoot your way out of a corner with when playing solo. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Mar-15 09:00:23
Print Post

The Sleeper online hit of the Year.

Well for me anyway.?wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Mar-15 09:34:55
Print Post

Re: Timey and Frag 4 hour mammoth session

Myself and a mate had 4 hours straight with this game last night and its the best fun i have had online in years and I'm not kidding you when i tell you just how challenging this game is even on the lower difficulty setting of Cadet.

We had a few hours on Horde mode which apparently is endless and never made it past wave 4.

Whats also clever about this game it ranks up the pressure based on the number of players,i would say its actually easier playing solo but the fun is with a friend/friends in co/op and its one tough cookie.

Been a long time since i was itching to play a game online with a few mates but this is that game for sure and looking forward to many more enjoyable evenings with this beauty.

I really think Rebellion software are on to something with this Sniper elite Mod and i do hope they bring us another game in the future or some more maps and download content,don't get me wrong there is plenty in the package already but a little more wouldn't go a miss.

I actually bought the last Sniper Elite game but got a little bored with it after a few days,not that i thought it rubbish i think there were other favourable games at the time.

But after enjoying this Zombie game i have took the plunge and ordered Sniper Elite Ultimate next Friday,with the playstation exclusive Bloodbourne a few weeks later,a game i know will impress for sure given From Software Pedigree.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Sun 08-Mar-15 09:43:59
Print Post

Just gotta talk the Nelster into picking it up now!!
Was a blast the other night and if you and frag are on tonight I'll join ya mate!!
(as long as we can the stabilizers on) blush
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Mar-15 10:43:50
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

He has added you to his friends list mate but we only want long haul players not drop in drop out after 30 minutes and have to go to bed smile.

I was trying to understand why he was on about 35,000 points last night and i was on about 16,000.

Didn't realise that the multiplayer was not to miss any part of the body and not constant headshot like this idiot was trying.

Think he had a kill streak of around 35 and myself 8 .....Lol

With you on this evening it will be even tougher for sure but we can have more areas covered,surprised you wasn't on last night Jorkila,mind you 10pm was way past your bedtime.

We started at 9.45 and finished at 2am tongue

Be prepared when we play a good addictive game online we play for quite a few hours.

What i don't like about it and its just a small issue is if you want to pause the game the person who is not hosting gets booted within 60 seconds and loses all his/her points,this needs patching as i like a coffee every few rounds.smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Mar-15 10:45:14
Print Post

Yeah matey you was on the boil for sure,if you think been Medic for me is a problem wait until Nelly appears,your going to need your own Ambulance tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Mar-15 10:48:00
Print Post

Don't get this bit of your post matey .

(as long as we can the stabilizers on)
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to