Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 11-Mar-15 09:14:56
Print Post

GTA Online Heists Now Available

[link to this post]

Servers were down last night. They're up and running now.

Heists, a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience for Grand Theft Auto Online, giving players the chance to team up and pull off a string of intense, multi-part heists, raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County, is now available for free inside Grand Theft Auto Online.

Plan, Prepare, Execute – Online Heists span numerous missions featuring new gameplay, vehicles, weapons, and scenarios to test a team’s full set of skills: from computer hacking to stealth infiltration, precision driving to aerial dogfighting, sniping, skydiving and much more.

4-Player Teams, 4 Ways to Play – Choose your roles and strategize to complete each stage of a Heist, with tight communication and coordination the key to success. Some missions will require the team to work as a single unit, while others will break the team into separate roles to complete key objectives. Replay each Heist to experience a different perspective on the action, and complete Elite Challenges for extra cash.

Additional New Adversary Modes – Brings new kinds of competition to GTA Online while new Daily Objectives and other Freemode activities bring chaos to the streets of Los Santos and Blaine County.

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 11-Mar-15 13:58:59
Print Post

Re: GTA Online Heists Now Available

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Will hopefully get back to it one day,at the moment I'm Zombie killing and having the best online experience in co/op since the mighty Gears Horde mode in Gears 3,intact i adore this game so much i will have the Sniper Elite Ultimate in my palms tomorrow also,and in another 10 days the exclusive that may turn out to be one of the best of the year ......Bloodbourne.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 11-Mar-15 14:00:32
Print Post

I know you love this game Swanny and i don't blame you,tell me what you think of the new modes as I'm intrigued and if its good which i dare say it will be knowing Rockstar then post on here.wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 11-Mar-15 18:30:58
Print Post

Traded my copy. Not enough hours in the day unfortunately.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Wed 11-Mar-15 18:34:23
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Haven't had a chance to play it yet, last night they [censored] up the servers. Might be able to get online later after the pub

Swanny
cool
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Wed 11-Mar-15 18:37:50
Print Post

Need to jump back on this, been looking forward to heists!!
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 12-Mar-15 09:51:42
Print Post

Did a 2 player heist last night with my mate. It was good apart from him moaning about not being able to hack the system easily smile

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 12-Mar-15 14:48:21
Print Post

In reply to a post by Lt_Swan:
Did a 2 player heist last night with my mate. It was good apart from him moaning about not being able to hack the system easily smile

Sure that wasn't you moaning to yourself tongue
  Print Thread

Jump to