Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 21-Mar-15 10:02:19
Print Post

Borderlands The Handsome Collection

[link to this post]

Tempted ,i liked Borderlands
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Sat 21-Mar-15 10:29:11
Print Post

Re: Borderlands The Handsome Collection

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Deffo getting this, I had this pre-ordered the moment it was announced a few months ago.
Kreig was such a good character to play and a unique way of playing the game, Actually taking damage on purpose (even using perks so that your teammates and even yourself can damage yourself) to make yourself stronger and deal more damage was such a unique and fun way to play.
Apparently the pre-sequel isn't as good as the other 2 versions but I've ordered this mainly for BL2, getting the pre-sequel is just a bonus for me.

"Nipple Salads".
Standard User Pulse8Broadband
(regular) Mon 23-Mar-15 09:09:40
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

I am a big Borderlands fan as well, but have found that the pre-sequal was a bit repetitive. It was fun playing as Claptrap for a while and jumping around in low gravity is pretty fun, but apart from that the boredem kicked in pretty quick.

I'm hoping that this game brings back some of my interest in the game and I will most definitely be getting it after the release.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 23-Mar-15 13:06:55
Print Post

[re: Pulse8Broadband] [link to this post]

Ive decided to leave it for now as Bloodborne will no doubt be taking up my time and pulling my hair out in frustration at the amount of times i die if its anything close to Demon Souls in difficulty smile.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 24-Mar-15 06:33:11
Print Post

I loved the original Borderlands, but found the second one less inspiring. Not sure why because it was good fun and everything, but I just wandered off without completing it.
(committed) Tue 24-Mar-15 11:54:01
Print Post

Yeah I never got the pre-sequal as it was last gen only for consoles but looking at the character selection there wasn't really one that I really thought I wanted to be apart from giving claptrap a go just because again it would be different.

BL1 had 3 characters I enjoyed playing as because they all did different stuff, Roland just seemed a pretty boring character to me will a boring skill tree.

BL2 had Maya and Zero who were interesting ones for me then they added Kreig to the party and when I read about the way this gamestyle is completely different I had to play as him.
(committed) Thu 26-Mar-15 13:00:31
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

A pretty hefty day one patch for this

16gb on XBox one and 8gb on the PS4

Although a fair chunk of that is for one of the DLC's.
  Print Thread

Jump to