Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sat 21-Mar-15 10:03:23
Print Post

Timeys Hard Line review

[link to this post]

Well I've had a look and can't find it anywhere. I'm sure it's here somewhere as I saw him playing it the other night.

Anyone seen it?? smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 21-Mar-15 13:58:47
Print Post

Re: Timeys Hard Line review

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Enough said tongue Not even worth writing about ?

Its ok Swanny Mind Blowing its not and i hate the way the guns feel and sound,played Multiplayer for 5 minutes and hated that also,don't ask me why the heck i bought this i will never know.

I haven't given it a great deal of time,nothing in reality but a game has to grip me from the off and this isn't it.

Far Cry 4 was awesome and this is just average at best and the developers should stick to making Dead Space games and not FPS ,people say its better than Battlefield 4 and the only reason i can see any truth in this is because the online works pretty flawlessly and doesn't have all the problems associated with the launch of Battlefield 4,having briefly played Battlefield 4 i would say its way superior,but its just another in the long list of games that i haven't bothered with.

Think my Gaming fixes are changing and anything that i don't understand or is way to complex with confusing levelling up systems i tend to discard pretty quick.

Im not saying Battlefield Hardline is a bad game because i have hardly touched it apart from about 60 minutes in the single player that quickly gave me the impression it wasn't that exciting.

One thing i did like was the driving mechanics and i thought this was implemented brilliantly in one of the single player missions at the start of the game.

I generally come on here when i have either a game that blows my mind like Far Cry 4 or a game that totally bombs and is so underwhelming as in The Order 1886.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Sat 21-Mar-15 18:47:36
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

This game doesn't even come close to BF4 visually(obviously feels similar though) and you've got to be kidding when you say you liked the driving mechanics,they're absolutely terrible mate!!!

This isn't a bad game to be fair (has some very good online game modes) but BF4 it is not but thankfully it's not trying to be!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Mar-15 05:01:07
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

What i meant was when i played the very first level with the car chase i thought that handled pretty well as i managed to chase the car at the very first attempt without crashing 10 times.

I find it way to complex and taxing in Battlefield games and i think i haven't managed to keep a Jet or Helicopter in the air longer than 15 seconds.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Sun 22-Mar-15 05:11:42
Print Post

Shame really mate as the the depth in the Battlefield series is really good!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Mar-15 10:00:48
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Im so tempted to fire up Battlefield 4 but with so much other stuff where i can drop in for a few hours i don't feel the need and can not be bothered,never been a great lover of Battlefield if I'm honest and i dislike Cod with a passion now .

Im excited for this coming Thursday and a massive challenge and i just adore these sniper games especially in co/op,me and a mate played the Sniper ultimate edition in co/op and we had such a online blast.

I have decided to leave Borderlands this week and just stick with Bloodborne,Really liked the first Borderlands but i fear this will end up like Hardline,played for an Hour as a afterthought and quickly forgotten….

Got to start buying games i enjoy only and not what happens to be out at the time.i know i will try to spend hours with Bloodborne so its just another reason why i shall leave it for now and possibly not even buy it.

Edited by time2die (Sun 22-Mar-15 10:04:06)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 22-Mar-15 14:05:22
Print Post

I played online last night for a couple of hours. Seems pretty good although I can't see it lasting long term like BF3

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Mar-15 18:53:58
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Games are just not really doing it for me past 18 months,don't get me wrong I'm adoring this Sniper elite game and Zombies and a few others but in general its one big disappointment after another and as of yet not one Killer must have Playstation 4 or Xbox One game that would force someone to buy a console based on a game alone.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 22-Mar-15 19:17:42
Print Post

I like the look of that "No Man's Sky" but I doubt I'll have the staying power for a squid-zillion different planets.
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 22-Mar-15 23:45:31
Print Post

The graphics are pretty [censored]

Swanny
cool
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to