Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 27-Mar-15 00:13:30
Print Post

Bloodborne….One tough Cookie thats for sure.

[link to this post]

Well i got home pretty late this evening after a visit to Sheep Country to visit my dear Mother,On the Matt Bloodborne was waiting,after watching the debate on Sky news i fired it up only to be greeted with a Playstation firmware update and then a 3 gig Bloodborne patch.

Anyway this game is so hard its untrue,it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to equip the weapons i had been given,then after that in about 40 minutes i died like Half a dozen times by minions compared to whats to come later in the game.

There is no slow introduction here,its as tough as game as you will ever play which i expected given its from the Demon Souls Team From Software which is known for been one of the hardest games of all time.

Better order some Spare Duel Shock 4s as this one will be going through the Tv at this rate………The games a masterpiece on the brief amount of time spent with it this evening,but i know for sure this game is going to drive me completely crazy with frustration for sure.

Edited by time2die (Fri 27-Mar-15 00:15:11)

Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 27-Mar-15 08:48:27
Print Post

Re: Bloodborne….One tough Cookie thats for sure.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

A few handy tips mate smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 27-Mar-15 13:36:56
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Yeah there are loads and loads of them mate,but none really matter as you need reflexes like a red arrow jet pilot wink.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 28-Mar-15 07:25:49
Print Post

I'd be alright then, Resogun legend that I am...
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Mar-15 19:06:51
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Well I picked it up today and can quite honestly say I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Mar-15 19:20:19
Print Post

Re: Bloodborne….The first Boss..Cleric…Timey Style

Just Skip to 9min 30 sec
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Mar-15 19:23:38
Print Post

That figures wink for starters make sure you play it on online mode tongue that doesn't mean other players in your game but help and tips.

Just check out Youtube for the basics walkthrough and stuff,or if you ask Timey this evening around 11pm when i return from the Airport i may if you say pretty please help you understand.

Im not surprised been Southern that your a little Joey Essex in the Head tongue
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Mar-15 19:30:54
Print Post

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Well I picked it up today and can quite honestly say I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

like i said mate Patience is key here and checking everything,this is a 60 hour plus game and its the hardest game you will ever have played,you will die countless times and get mad and frustrated at loosing all your blood points and starting from the very beginning.

This Game rewards players who take notice of the enemies movements and surrounding environments,any fool that rushes in will last mere seconds.

Always replenish your health ,even of its only a quarter gone,one hit from certain creatures and it may be Game Over.

to be honest Nelly I'm surprised that you bought it as you don't come across as someone that has the patience to persevere with a game like this,I've got very little myself but i adore From Softwares games even though i know they are the hardest in Gaming history and require reflexes and patience of a saint.

Put it this way Nelly,i started this Thursday evening and i played it for about 4 hours,and in that time i died and got frustrated on countless occasions,but that 4 hours literally probably equated to a mere 20 mins of the actual world,so based on that this game is a 100 hour game for myself.

Edited by time2die (Mon 30-Mar-15 01:05:24)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 29-Mar-15 23:30:28
Print Post

I don't have a problem with how hard the game is combat wise. I think some things are just stupidly difficult for no apparent reason though. If you die you can recover your blood echoes. Fine, that's a challenge. However, the pick ups such as pebbles and molotovs don't respawn for you to collect again. So each attempt you take is harder than the last.

I'm finding that illogical and tedious, which is a shame because there's a lot to like about the way it looks and plays overall.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 30-Mar-15 16:59:30
Print Post

Well having defeated the first boss on my second attempt i have to say this has to be in my top ten games of all time,well at least in the past 5 years.

The game like i said has a very steep learning curve and can or is the most frustrating of games if you don't adapt to whats going on around you,meaning the movements of the foes and bosses and when to attack and when to back of.

I have to admit on occasions i have took to Youtube as having defeated Boss 1 I'm just not sure where i was suppose to go to progress through the lovely looking world,seems i have to beat Boss number 2 called Father Gascoigne which i know of the location but he is one tough MF.
  Print Thread

Jump to