Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Apr-15 18:46:32
Print Post

So here is the new Cod Black Ops 3 Trailer

[link to this post]

Another game that i won't be buying.

What a complete load of junk with the same ideas and copy and paste scenario over and over again.

A franchise that needs to die crazy.

Had high hopes in Treyarch but they don't seem to have upped there game or learnt anything from the previous 2 Cod Releases and there complete failure to captivate there audience ,us gamers .

Ghosts was utter tripe and advanced warfighter was forgotten the minute it was released.

Edited by time2die (Sun 26-Apr-15 18:49:37)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Apr-15 19:06:36
Print Post

Re: So here is the new Cod Black Ops 3 Trailer

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Great music but rubbish game. No doubt little Johnny's mum will be buying it for him to keep it going

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 27-Apr-15 06:52:46
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Agreed.

I read it "might" be new gen only and that a seperate developer is working on the last gen versions. That may give hope for change but I'm not holding my breath. If it had seperate co op missions like MW2 I might be tempted, but other than that it will be the same old MP lag fest.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 27-Apr-15 07:41:56
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

From what i read which was a struggle as I'm totally disinterested this game is only on PC,Xbox One and Playstation 4 with Sony doing the Microsoft Dumb thing and paying for marketing rights so this time around the trailers have a playstation 4 logo attached to them like the previous Cod games that said on Xbox after the trailer ended.

Seriously after the last few and the fact within 30 minutes of playing them i have discarded them both and traded them mere days later I'm not pre/ordering and I'm not buying it………Period.
  Print Thread

Jump to