Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 12-Jun-15 17:40:39
Print Post

Steam On My Mac and Controller Support

[link to this post]

Was taking a look at the Steam Platform on my Macbook this afternoon and took a look at the few games over the years i have owned and payed for through steam.

I generally hate playing games with key/mouse or track pad in this case and i wandered if there was any controllers that work with Steam and this Macbook.

Just took a gander and apparently xbox 360 controllers work [havent got any] and playstation 4 controllers work once set up through Bluetooth on this device.

Anyway i have got the Mac to see the playstation 4 controller and I'm just about to download and install Killing Floor on this Mac to see if it works.

Don't hold your breath as i have also read that a few if not more are not supported

Any ideas Girls wink.

I also got Plants v Zombies and Counter Strike,Plants also on the Xbox One.
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 12-Jun-15 18:27:07
Print Post

Re: Steam On My Mac and Controller Support

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Xbox One controller?
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 12-Jun-15 18:39:33
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Just put Killing Floor on my Mac and the controller either didn't work or the game just doesn't support it.........Game Deleted.

Think i will just check out the official Steam controller and Steam Box if and when its available.

Having looked at Killing Floor i kind of wandered why i bought it in the first place when you have games Like the last of us ,Bloodborne and so many others.

Gaming on a Macbook or PC is not for me thats just a plane fact of life.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 12-Jun-15 18:49:39
Print Post

That looks actually worse than the configuration of the playstation 4 controller wink Anyway mate don't worry I've kind of lost interest within 10 minutes after looking at the Steam Games i own and what i have on the playstation 4 hard drive its a no brainer smile.

E3 Next week,lets hope there are a few surprises and early game release this year.

Like Galak-Z what ever happened to this Indi Game that was suppose to be released last year.

Generally Sony at E3 introduce to the world a decent indi Game that is normally available to download the minute they announce it........Lets hope it Galak-Z.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 12-Jun-15 18:51:33
Print Post

Nelly and Chrysalis have just announced there now officially Engaged to be married sometime next year.

Hope I'm Best Man crazy.

You can be a Page Boy Matey wink
Standard User jorkila
(experienced) Fri 12-Jun-15 19:03:36
Print Post

Haha I best get me a new hat wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 12-Jun-15 23:52:00
Print Post

In reply to a post by time2die:
Nelly and Chrysalis have just announced there now officially Engaged to be married sometime next year.

Hope I'm Best Man crazy.

You can be a Page Boy Matey wink
The weddings off. You spoke to soon and cursed it. wink
  Print Thread

Jump to