Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 14-Jun-15 15:30:55
Print Post

E3 next week.....Hopes and Wishes

[link to this post]

Some decent games wouldn't go a miss,rumour has it Gears Remake is set to launch August.

You won't see my [censored] for dust on the playstation 4 if this is the case wink

Markus Felix here i come...........Horde Baby !

Nelly it will be time to own a Xbox One for this remake alone,believe me when i tell you Horde on the 360 was one of my all time favourite games and one of the most addictive game modes i have ever played.

forget Cod Zombies.........This is where it started.
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sun 14-Jun-15 16:19:38
Print Post

Re: E3 next week.....Hopes and Wishes

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

pc community is hoping for lightning returns SE announcement (is late was due this past spring), ff15 for pc, type 0 for pc.
Any decent single player games for either ps4 or pc I would be happy with.

Just remember if they start showing games with out of the world visuals, the final product probably wont be like that.

Plusnet Fibre Unlimited BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 14-Jun-15 17:36:38
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

You and your Final Fantasy and Jrpg .......I don't know ? wink

I got completely bored with The Witcher,intact i might as well trade that for the new Lego Jurassic Park or whatever its called smile Yea I'm that desperate to dump any game i don't like.

Pre/ordered the new Batman game even though I'm not exactly a big fan having played previous versions which seem like glorified beat em ups if I'm honest.

Like some of the stuff and gadgets in the game but I'm not into beat em ups and Batman seems to have plenty of this sort of stuff.

I hate Summer months and Gaming Droughts crazy

Edited by time2die (Sun 14-Jun-15 17:40:00)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 15-Jun-15 09:54:51
Print Post

I really hope something exciting comes out soon, I've hardly touched my Xbox for months now. Gaming has completely died off for me as nothing seems to be coming out. I have no interest in the Elder Scrolls online as I didn't really like Oblivion or Skyrim and I'm not really interested in The Witcher.

I'm still waiting to hear more on Quantum Break which keeps getting pushed back and back. The only game I am really looking forward to is Star Wars Battlefront, that looks incredible!

I will more than likely get Gears too if that comes out. Although I disagree that Horde was better than COD Zombies. The original COD Zombie maps were fantastic, especially Der Rise, I don't think I have ever played a "survive the waves" game that is better than that.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Jun-15 19:12:12
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

especially Der RisE
FACT.

Mad Max looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully E3 will show us a lot more of it.
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Mon 15-Jun-15 19:42:04
Print Post

Fair play to M$ they had a their best conference for a while.

Backwards compatability with it being FREE is a major thing.

Gears 4 looked awesome.

Hololens on Minecraft looked crazy but I'll be shocked if when it comes out it is anything like what was showed.

Big shock that COD was not shown though, I'm guessing they lost the timed exclusivity of the DLC's, So have Sony got it or is it both out at the same time or even a what seemed crazy at the time is COD a PS timed or even complete exclusive (can't see it myself but stranger things have happened).

Can see PS people scrambling around trying to sort out something to do with backwards compatability, Let's hope PS have a good one as well as competition always makes things better.
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Mon 15-Jun-15 20:10:17
Print Post

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided smile that will be the game to make me finally get a PS4, no game excites me like Deus Ex.

Just watching some Tomb raider gameplay, that really interests me.. Is it a XBOX exclusive or only timed ?
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 15-Jun-15 21:22:24
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

yeah it has to be said since the launch microsoft have been way more active than sony, sony appeared to have launched the ps4 and thought wow job done after that point. BC is massive for the xbox1, if its true BC not some limited version on selected titles. Also as I said xbox1 getting closer to PC on the API and ECO system.

Plusnet Fibre Unlimited BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 15-Jun-15 23:40:05
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Cod Zombies was slow and tedious,the guns fired were nothing like what they was in the actual Game,seems like some arcade add on if you asked me.

Gears Horde is way better………Fact. and fast and frantic game play to match unlike Cod Zombies.

Nice seeing you Jaxx but turning up here every 6 months isn't exactly pro/active now is it.

My Xbox One has more dust on it then any other item in my house,and like you it never gets used and in my opinion in its present state and lack of games a complete waste of money,and a lot of money and full price at the time even now its reduced by about £150 without the unless Kinect that should not have been mandatory in the first place.

Im now going to check out some more E3 Vids.

Edited by time2die (Mon 15-Jun-15 23:43:29)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 16-Jun-15 08:03:27
Print Post

Just been watching the Microsoft Presentations and Kudos to them for what they are coming up with,Backward Compatibility and a drop dead gorgeous new designed controller and a host of exciting games think they are really pushing Sony which is great news for gamers.

Like other comments i also believe Sony have stood still since there trouncing of Microsoft on the console reveal 18 months back.

Whats also good is people with the preview builds of all future Microsoft updates [thats me.thanks to Jorkila] Have access to 360 games today apparently to test out on there Xbox One.

As Swanny says…….Fallout 4 looks amazing and its on my agenda wink

The New Gears looks awesome and we are getting the Redux of Gears in August which was rumoured and expected,time to dust of the old Xbox One and finally have some reasons to play it this Autumn.wink

Continues watching Stream from yesterday……….Happy time gamers and about time i may add.

Edited by time2die (Tue 16-Jun-15 08:18:58)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to