Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Jun-15 12:48:07
Print Post

Guess what I've just gone and done.

[link to this post]

Desperate for some online action and ?

Gears 1,Gears 2,and Gears 3 cost the grand total of £4.....wink

Sort of Swanny prices.tongue

I am so much missing Gears Horde mode i can not wait until Christmas for the Xbox One Compatibility as thats about when that goes live for the masses.

And the other issue is how long the Gear Franchise takes if ever coming to there selection of previous 360 games......

So the clues in the Thread.......wink

Put it this way,The ethernet lead is coming out of the back of the Xbox One smile
Standard User IranianGiraffe
(committed) Fri 19-Jun-15 16:06:41
Print Post

Re: Guess what I've just gone and done.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

You tell M$ which 360 games you want given the Xbox One Compatibility treatment.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-c...

The new windows 10 based XB1 dash is due out Holiday 2015 so I'm guessing this will be added then (well for all the riff raff common peasants not in the preview)
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Fri 19-Jun-15 16:32:12
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

Just bought myself the Xbox one 1TB console, so I too can play old 360 games.

Must say I'm impressed by the new console, silent running, and lots of storage space.

zrerz.

BTInfinity2

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Jun-15 16:57:19
Print Post

[re: zrerz] [link to this post]

Didn't know there was a 1TB out yet,i know it was in the pipeline wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Jun-15 17:05:18
Print Post

[re: IranianGiraffe] [link to this post]

At E3 you could apply for the Xbox one original Gears to play on Xbox One,but after getting the code and downloaded it i was then told i needed another code to activate the game which believe it or not has shown up on my Xbox Live messages a few minutes ago.

Considering it ends Monday and it Gears 1 which has no Horde mode then they can stick that where the sun don't shine.

Gears 3 and if your a teenager Halo should have been the first games on Microsoft Backward Compatibility list so they shouldn't really need to ask stupid questions.

You bring your biggest guns and Gears franchise for Microsoft don't come much bigger.

Anyway just rigged up the Xbox 360 and downloaded my profile,now to get the never used Astro A50 Headset working once I've charged the thing as its been left for about 18 months and bought it just for the Xbox One.

Just re/downloaded all my gears 2 and 3 map packs so I'm going to have a Horde night later with my mate.

Horde for me was a reason alone to own a 360 and i adored it wink and to be honest its one of only a few reasons why i bought another 360.

I know the possibility is they will eventually come to Xbox One,but i aint waiting until Winter,because thats when this compatibility will be for everyone and there is no guarantee Gears 3 the best one will be on the Xbox One.
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Fri 19-Jun-15 17:28:18
Print Post

at the moment it's exclusive to game UK, roughly £349, with choice of game.

zrerz.

BTInfinity2
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Jun-15 17:39:58
Print Post

Unfortunately thats where i had to go to pick up My 360 Slim today,they come in handy for trading in unwanted games and i have had plenty of them last 6 months.

So i ended up paying just £20 for the bundle wink.

Don't like Game and prefer online retailers,they are ultra greedy and the prices on most of there Gaming content beggars belief,not surprising they ruined Gamestation and wanted High Street World Wide Domination by the looks of it.

Edited by time2die (Fri 19-Jun-15 18:13:24)

Standard User zrerz
(committed) Fri 19-Jun-15 17:57:05
Print Post

Yeah, I'm also not the number 1 fan of game, but just wanted to get the 1TB Xbox early.

Now got to set up some new online friends, but not got anything other than Witcher 3 (came with machine) to play yet ( just moved house too, so that doesn't help bank balance).

But, being the big kid, couldn't wait to get hold of the new console.

zrerz.

BTInfinity2
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Jun-15 18:18:06
Print Post

18 months after they originally got released.wink 500gig is way to small given the digital content and distribution of most games these days,I'm not to worried as there is little on my Xbox One hard drive,and what is ends up been wiped virtually a few days later after failing to inspire me.

Only when the new Tomb Raider releases in about 4 months will i connect all the leads once again.

Im basically extremely disappointed in the content both Sony and Microsoft have bought to both the new platforms,thank heavens for Bloodborne on the playstation 4 thats all i can say,its the only saving grace this year so far.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 19-Jun-15 18:22:57
Print Post

I couldn't get into The Witcher and should have known that before i bought it,believe it or not i think there is just way to much content in the game and most of this is took up by side quests and other stuff with to much talking and cut scenes for my liking .

Obviously try as i might,I'm just not into RPGs of this nature,i wasn't that impressed with the graphics and the fighting animations either.

Looked great in the videos but a few hours spent with The Witcher for me at least did nothing to contain my excitement and i couldn't wait to turn it of as it bored me to death.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to