Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Sat 08-Aug-15 07:44:39
Print Post

so this is why no BC on ps4.

[link to this post]

more remasters coming, time to rebuy those ps3 games folks.

also psn price hike frown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnKaooXUhL0

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 08-Aug-15 08:26:28
Print Post

Re: so this is why no BC on ps4.

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

You got to admit its getting a little out of hand and a tad stupid,Uncharted remastered out in September but there is little need as we approach the time of the year when all the better games get released .wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 08-Aug-15 11:06:44
Print Post

Re: so this is why no BC on ps4.

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I think the podcaster makes a very good point. If there are several million newcomers to Sony, by way of upgrading their 360's to a PS4, then there's definitely a market for a remaster. I'm not for remastering all games, Sleeping Dogs and Metro Redux for example were pointless really, and (particularly for me) GTAV was just a waste of money. I had my enjoyment on the original and should have refrained from the upgrade.

The Uncharted series however are classics that I have enthusiastically replayed. Ironic really, that I had completely snubbed them until you urged me to pick up UC3. I then immediately purchased the other two. I've also played TLOU twice, the Remastered version twice, and I'm currently a quarter way through Ellie's DLC adventure. I have to admit that although I really enjoyed Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, I haven't finished it and have returned to TLOU. It is without doubt the best game I have ever played and I would buy it again at the drop of a hat, if it released on PC, or even remastered for the PS5. But a backward compatibility function is of no real interest to me.

As for the PSN, I always buy a years subscription so it's of no consequence to me. The projector looks cool, but it might show up your dodgy roller work....

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to