Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 10-Aug-15 00:37:31
Print Post

The last of Us online

[link to this post]

Brilliant game but i have come to the conclusion unless you have 4 team players that literally play as a team then the game is pointless and way to frustrating when coming up against organised team players.

Its a game i love but its also a game i hate due to the frustrating part of having games and constantly dying no matter what weapon i use or what tactic.

And i know why ? Because when coming across enemies they always have 2/3 players and 1 v 3 just isn't going to cut it.

Tried every weapon and perk and load out in the game but I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not suited to this type of game or the alternative is I'm just older and slower,i would like to think it was the first option but I'm beginning to think its the later as i have the same sort of issues with games like Cod,Battlefield,Halo and all the other similar shooters on the market.

Saying that I'm really good at Gears Horde mode,but thats against Ai opponents and not real people.

I love the rainbow games which are similar in style but i just can not get to grips with this online mode in the last of us so i think I'm going to play games i like playing and not spend 3 hours getting totally frustrated.tongue

Edited by time2die (Mon 10-Aug-15 00:38:46)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 10-Aug-15 21:20:07
Print Post

Re: The last of Us online

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I keep telling you what's wrong with it but you won't listen! If you really think you will get a consistently predictable experience as a low pinger (in any game), you're mistaken. If you think you're losing purely because your opponents are "team players" then the illusion is reinforced. You should be able to intuitively feel the delays. If you can't, that illusion is complete.

This video is very well reasoned, though ironically he seems to benefit more than most from the issues if you look at some of his other videos. But you will need to watch all of it and not cop out...

http://youtu.be/mD-KxRr6X2k

Edited by mrnelster (Mon 10-Aug-15 21:22:58)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 10-Aug-15 23:59:20
Print Post

Re: The last of Us online

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Will watch it tomorrow all the way through wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to