Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Aug-15 12:57:37
Print Post

Zombie On Psn Store

[link to this post]

The Nintendo Wii U at one time exclusive Zombie U is now available on the Xbox and Playstation store for £15.99.

Not bad but you can pick up the Wii U Version for around £5 and i should know as for some strange reason i have 2 copies but hate the way this game plays on the Nintendo Wii U gamepad and TV screen and i didn't like it but loved the look of the game.

Probably didn't like it as i generally on most occasions wear glasses for gaming and i also need reading glasses in all truth for close up work like iPads and laptops,this is probably why i don't like the way the Nintendo controller utilised this Game,having to constantly use the controller for doing certain things and then changing to the TV prospective completely put me of what generally looks like a really good interesting Zombie game.

So i have decided to download this on the p4 and give it a go,could have got the Xbox One version but this game utilises the p4 touch pad which the xbox hasn't got.

Games 22 Gig by the way and no small download,given how the PSN store can take ages to download on occasions i will let you know in about a week what i think of this ported version.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 18-Aug-15 21:51:01
Print Post

Re: Zombie On Psn Store

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Not forgetting pc smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 18-Aug-15 23:56:36
Print Post

Re: Zombie On Psn Store

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Especially forgetting PC wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to