Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 24-Aug-15 07:58:53
Print Post

Metal Gear Solid V Reviews coming in

[link to this post]

And they all look top notch

Think I'm cancelling Mad Max for now given the scope in this Metal Gear Solid game and the fact they both release at the same time.

IGN.COM

Its nice when publishers and developer have complete faith in a product and let gaming sites and journalists have access to a game for review purposes 2 weeks before release and not like some with review embargo and reviews only on the day of release.

I have now seen at least 6 MGSV reviews all scoring top marks,doesn't mean that i will agree given my taste and frustration with many games over the past 2 years on these new consoles,but at least it looks positive on this game.

Edited by time2die (Mon 24-Aug-15 08:16:40)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 24-Aug-15 12:06:13
Print Post

Re: Metal Gear Solid V Reviews coming in

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I downloaded the free version off PS+ and didn't really enjoy it very much. The graphics were superb though, for those who like this sort of stealth play.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 24-Aug-15 12:17:35
Print Post

Re: Metal Gear Solid V Reviews coming in

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Thats the one thing I'm not into either and i wasn't blown away by the preview of the game that i also downloaded.

But given it looks extremely interesting and does have some amazing looking graphics and gameplay I'm going to give it a good go and persevere a little more,besides i fancy this way more than Mad Max which is really more suited to my tastes but i struggle with games from Film Franchises and i can always pick this up later if it gets decent reviews.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to