Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-15 07:11:03
Print Post

Until Dawn PS4

[link to this post]

Sounds promising.

Not really my bag though. Will wait for a price reduction perhaps, but I'm really put off by the undoubted "Americaness" of the whole genre.

"American (ironically) Werewolf in London" the game on my PS4/PC would be more up my street.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-15 07:58:35
Print Post

Re: Until Dawn PS4

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mrnelster:
Sounds promising.

Not really my bag though. Will wait for a price reduction perhaps, but I'm really put off by the undoubted "Americaness" of the whole genre.

"American (ironically) Werewolf in London" the game on my PS4/PC would be more up my street.

You sound like Swanny Brother tongue

Wait for a price drop ………I don't know ?

Besides its R Restricted way past your league wink

Timey will be on this Thursday night,sure you can not wait for my thoughts ?,please don't give us another one of Nells recommendations such as The Order 1886.crazy

Edited by time2die (Wed 26-Aug-15 13:52:15)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-15 08:02:46
Print Post

Ordered along with Gears Ultimate Xbox One and Metal Gear Solid V.

Gaming deliveries kicking of with a bang ? wink

Been quite a few months since i looked forward to a host of game releases.

MGS5 Has had some amazing reviews and its one I'm really looking forward to on Playstation 4

Edited by time2die (Wed 26-Aug-15 08:04:02)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-15 17:00:11
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

I'm still looking forward to playing The Order 1886 when I get the chance to pick it up. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 26-Aug-15 17:06:10
Print Post

The Cheek of it smile.

Get MGS5 and we can raid each others bases for supplies winkproviding you have any in the first place,I'm sure i will find plenty of health packs for sure tongue and the odd pack of peanuts/Crisps ?

Edited by time2die (Wed 26-Aug-15 17:08:07)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 27-Aug-15 13:27:23
Print Post

Wrapper coming of later this evening now its in my hands wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 28-Aug-15 08:23:18
Print Post

Played it for about 2.5 hours last night and its one amazing looking game,its quite heavy with the QTE and the movement feels a little resident evil but the production values of the game are very high.

I was really drawn in by the game but in my time playing it not a lot happened and so far out of the 8 Characters i have managed to kill only one ?

So my initial thoughts are very positive but i would like a little more action,as its played out you will find yourself playing different sections of the game with different people in it and having to make a lot of choices that affect the game in question ?

Believe it or not this was originally a Playstation 3 Move Game…crazy and if released i wouldn't have bought it as i hate motion controlled games.

Sony should have promoted this game a lot more than they have as its well worth the investment and for suspense/horror this has to be one of the better games in recent times.
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Sat 29-Aug-15 21:44:23
Print Post

Not a huge fan of horror but this sounds like a great game, especially all the decisions you get to make and how they effect the game.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 30-Aug-15 09:16:10
Print Post

[re: astateoftrance] [link to this post]

Its a fantastic looking game but it can be somewhat slow in its build up,i have managed to only kill one of the eight in my 4 hours playing it.
Standard User astateoftrance
(experienced) Sun 30-Aug-15 10:10:31
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Is that a good thing or bad thing? smile from the article sounds like it's a case of trying to kill the characters you don't like and rescue the ones you do.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to