Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Oct-15 12:22:55
Print Post

Uncharted Collection out Friday

[link to this post]

Guess it was only a matter of time before we got the full HD version of this on Playstation 4 .

I really don't understand these constant updates of older games from the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 days.

Uncharted series is brilliant and yes i will buy it,I'm not convinced even with 60fps i will enjoy having played it previously on older consoles.

But if there is 1 Game that needs a update or remaster then its this classic.

Having seen it all before its not the same,for people having not played it then there in for a treat,downside is no multiplayer has been included which is a shame,plus side you get to take part in the Uncharted 4 Beta whenever that is .

Edited by time2die (Mon 05-Oct-15 12:31:38)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Mon 05-Oct-15 13:54:19
Print Post

Re: Uncharted Collection out Friday

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection £42 mad
Haha they can go [censored] themselves laugh

They really are taking the [censored] expecting us to pay that for old games that most of us have played.
If I want to play them I'll dig them out of the box and fire up my PS3

As for the Uncharted 4 Beta I wouldn't want to play that as IMO it spoils the real game when that comes out

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool

Edited by Lt_Swan (Mon 05-Oct-15 14:01:37)

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Oct-15 14:45:02
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Beta will be the multiplayer component of the game and have nothing to do with single player experience.

On this occasion i tend to agree with you Swanny and it seems to be a constant thing on this generation,instead of new exciting games we are getting older games remade and boxed as something we should get excited about.

There are 4/5 games coming out in the nest few months that are new,Just Cause 3 and Fallout 4 to name just 2.

But way to many remakes in HD,on the plus side you are getting all 3 Uncharted games but like you say £42 for a collection we played years ago,i mean Uncharted is like 8 years old.

Edited by time2die (Mon 05-Oct-15 14:48:44)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 05-Oct-15 18:09:01
Print Post

indeed.

reviewtechusa started to annoy me lately with videos claiming ps3 is dead it should be abandoned and so forth, he ignores that the ps3 has more games been released for it than the ps4 and still has comparable software sales, I think he is stuck in a sandbox where in that sandbox people only play recently released multiplayer FPS games, he seems to have forgotten the market has other genres.

I e.g have 6 jrpg's still on my amazon wishlist. They not all ps3 exclusives, some are also on the pc, but none of them are on the ps4.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4

Edited by Chrysalis (Mon 05-Oct-15 18:09:16)

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 05-Oct-15 23:17:03
Print Post

To be fair mate, it's not aimed at you or I. But for those who defected to the PS4 from the 360, that's a bargain IMO.

I bought the ICO / SOC remastered bundle (on disc) for £22, as I'd never played the originals. Best 22 squid I ever spent, so as long as they don't remaster shitt titles, where's the catch for newcomers?
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Tue 06-Oct-15 10:13:17
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

If you've never played them then it's not bad especially when they hit the bargain bin again smile

Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Oct-15 08:44:47
Print Post

I actually put it on last night and thought i would give the very first Uncharted game a try out,a game i absolutely adored at the time and approaching 8 years old.

If you remember the very first Uncharted game it starts of on the boat finding Drakes Chest,after a few minutes its raided by sea pirates and a firefight starts.

And when this happens you realise that the game we all once loved and adored has not aged to well and the AI are basically sitting ducks and the gun action and movement really is quite bad,especially when you have been playing recent games like MGS5.

I may just move on to the last game because i wasn't impressed with the first,even though most peoples favourite is the second Uncharted.

To me even with the HD update and 60fps the first game looks poor in 2015 .

Edited by time2die (Fri 09-Oct-15 08:45:39)

Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Fri 09-Oct-15 18:58:12
Print Post

Money for old rope

Swanny
cool
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 09-Oct-15 21:49:31
Print Post

I remember it feeling like that when I played it originally. But then I did play the series backwards to be fair! smile
  Print Thread

Jump to