Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 28-Oct-15 09:39:57
Print Post

Assassins Creed Syndicate

[link to this post]

Only £20.99 from cdkeys.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 28-Oct-15 14:02:17
Print Post

Re: Assassins Creed Syndicate

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Traded after mere days,don't know why i even bothered as i haven't been a Creed fan ever if I'm honest.

Its not a bad games by any means,but it just doesn't excite me like i need in a game.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 28-Oct-15 15:02:05
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yeah I have to be honest they're not exactly my cup of tea!!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 28-Oct-15 15:47:40
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Im buying games because of the summer game drought ,but in reality i know that certain games i should leave well alone for obvious reasons.

There are some big titles on the way in the next few weeks and I'm going to concentrate on just the one game for now if its decent and thats Black Ops zombie mode.

I really hope this hits the heights and my anticipation ,should be moving around end of November so i will try and refrain from playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and Fallout 4 until i am at my new address and everything is set up and running.

That above comment depends on the Zombie Mode in Cod,if I'm not impressed or immersed then one of those games i just talked about,the wrapper will be coming of rapid.

Its going to be hard to refrain from checking out either Tomb Raider with my new Elite controller wink Oh yeah Baby,just bought one of the Microsoft website and now they are virtually impossible to get unless you use the pirates on eBay who want around £250...Sold out everywhere,even tried to order one from Game and the bloke virtually laughed me out the shop.

I have a confirmation Email from Microsoft yesterday when i placed the order,but if you go to there site today it says out of stock !!!!.

So looks like i just about got in on time,its also going to be hard not been tempted by Fallout 4,but my only Xbox Game this year which is kind of sad is Rise of the Tomb Raider.smile

Everything else multi platform is on the playstation 4,for obvious reasons ?
  Print Thread

Jump to