Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User deepdishdj
(learned) Wed 28-Oct-15 22:14:18
Print Post

Bought Xbox live account from a cd key website with game.

[link to this post]

Just like the title says I bought an unused account from a cd keys website which came pre bought with halo 5 for £25. I gained acces to the profile no problem after they emailed me the details to recover the account and waiting for me was halo 5, I'm downloading it as I type this.

I'm starting to think that this could be a bad idea as Microsoft terms state u can't buy or sell profiles so I'm confused as to how this particular site can be allowed to do this?

I know you are allowed to do licence transfer where u and a good friend can share Xbox live login details and then download each other's games ( 1 transfer per game I think u are allowed).

Has anybody here done or heard of this being done and caused any problems?
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 28-Oct-15 22:28:44
Print Post

Re: Bought Xbox live account from a cd key website with game

[re: deepdishdj] [link to this post]

Yeah I've purchased an xbox and ps4 account in the past from cjscdkeys, had no issues at all, in fact the xbox account is still on my lads xbox one.
Standard User deepdishdj
(learned) Wed 28-Oct-15 22:32:35
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Thats good to know as ive been reading a lot of BS on various forums about it being used to launder money from credit card fraud and other such illegal things.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 29-Oct-15 10:02:59
Print Post

[re: deepdishdj] [link to this post]

Well I'm not saying that it's strictly above board but hey if you ask no questions!!
  Print Thread

Jump to