Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 01-Nov-15 09:24:53
Print Post

Black Ops 3 Giant Zombie Map

[link to this post]

Apparently this Giant Zombie Map is not included in the standard Black Ops Editions.

Considering I'm only buying this for the Zombie mode I've had to upgrade to the Hardened edition which is another £20 plus. [what a Con]

Also a little spoiler Alert..

If you finish the single player campaign you open a mode called Free Nightmare which is the single player game again but all the enemies are ZOMBIES wink
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Sun 01-Nov-15 09:33:42
Print Post

Re: Black Ops 3 Giant Zombie Map

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by time2die:
Apparently this Giant Zombie Map is not included in the standard Black Ops Editions.

Considering I'm only buying this for the Zombie mode I've had to upgrade to the Hardened edition which is another £20 plus. [what a Con]

Haha unlucky, looks like they've caught you again laugh

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 04-Nov-15 14:26:24
Print Post

So I've just heard that Zombies is 4 player local co-op, this interests me now as my 2 friends and I are always looking for "couch co-op" games to play and have played most of ours to death. We used to all play zombies together so this should be really good.

As you're in the know with this game T2D, are there going to a few zombie maps at launch or just the one set in 1940? I don't really want to fork out £65 to £75 for one map as no doubt we will get bored of it once we have played it a dozen times.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 04-Nov-15 14:55:16
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Im not that up on the details Jaxx matey but doing my usual game round up and most YouTube videos they are all talking about this Giant Zombie Map thats not included in the basic versions and there is no talk of been able to download it at a extra cost but knowing Activision I'm sure at some point this will be a paid download and it won't come cheap .

Im not interested in some steal boxed edition and some card pack to be honest but as far as I'm aware the map is only included in the higher priced versions of the game,starting with Hardened version.

Like you its a risk at £65 for a game that could possibly get traded pretty quickly afterwards if it fails to impress.

Whats kind of sad is the reason I'm buying it...........Zombie mode only, 6 years ago this game would be my most anticipated game of the year,now sadly its the last game I'm actually most looking forward to.

What is also coming out in reports that makes it slightly more interesting is the single player campaign,if you finish it then a mode called Free Nightmare opens up which is the single player all over but with Zombies and not soldiers,i have also read that parts of this will also be added Zombie maps.

The basic edition will have the Zombie Mode and maps Jaxx rest assured,its just minus the Giant Zombie map of which most of the Zombie talk is dedicated to this very map.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Wed 04-Nov-15 15:46:50
Print Post

Ahhh I've just read the new map "The Giant" is just a new version of Der Rise (which is The Giant in German). Don't get me wrong Der Rise was an amazing map on the old COD, it was my fave! But is it worth £65 to get it again? Hmmmm, think I may wait a while and see what people say.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 04-Nov-15 16:11:02
Print Post

Re: Black Ops 3 Xp Explained

So you level up when playing Zombies

Interesting wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 04-Nov-15 16:14:20
Print Post

Does that mean you won't be buying Black Ops 3 this Friday,if you wait i will tell you or not if this game is worth buying.

I have a session booked in for Friday night Zombies which myself and a mate are going to give this mode a severe going over wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 05-Nov-15 09:25:39
Print Post

Yea I will wait and hear what you and some others have to say. It wasn't on my radar anyway to be honest until someone mentioned you could do 4 player local co op yesterday.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Nov-15 13:32:09
Print Post

Well i have the hardened edition in my hands as i type this wink.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Nov-15 14:45:45
Print Post

A lot of content in this game like this Unlock

Remember this Arcade game.......wink
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to