Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Tue 03-Nov-15 11:04:44
Print Post

Xbox elite bundle

[link to this post]

Just treated myself to Xbox elite 1Tb bundle,complete with new elite controller £399.99.
Intrigued by new hybrid drive, and what I've read here on the elite controller.
Should be delivered by Friday this week

zrerz.

BTInfinity 2
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Nov-15 12:03:01
Print Post

Re: Xbox elite bundle

[re: zrerz] [link to this post]

Nice price mate for all that Gear,i have the Elite controller purchased from the Microsoft Store delivered last Thursday which on its own cost £120,so what you have there with the controller and the bigger drive is a nice Christmas present to yourself .

I will say the Elite controller is a beautiful looking bit of kit and its very impressive,i have yet to game with it but i have downloaded the Elite App from the store for the customisation ,something i suggest you do when you have it all set up and running.

I like the way its so easy to change the sticks and back pedals,they are magnetic and its a breeze to do.

I have Fallout 4 coming next Tuesday and Rise of the Tomb Raider the Friday after when i will be putting the controller through its paces.wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Nov-15 16:52:43
Print Post

Think I'm the only guy on here that has actually mentioned it,as of now i think I'm the only guy on here that actually owns one.

Did you buy the package direct from Microsoft store wink

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User zrerz
(committed) Tue 03-Nov-15 17:09:36
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Yes,from Microsoft uk store, or attempting to, as status of order unchanged sadly, still showing as in process.
Got to wait until 12noon tomorrow and see what status order then says.
First time dealing with this store, so unsure how efficient they are?

zrerz.

BTInfinity 2
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Nov-15 17:31:19
Print Post

I got my Elite controller from there mate and the service was very fast and fluent and arrived the very next day once i was informed it had been despatched.

I had a really hard time finding this product anywhere else,even the mighty Amazon had sold out and they did not know when they were going to be back in stock.

there are the obvious Sharks on eBay selling them for £250 [yes really that much] so the store was the only option.

Funny thing is the minute i bought it and revisited the site 30 minutes later they to were all sold out.

Tell you now mate you will be well impressed with this controller,and I'm very very fussy and it takes quite a bit to impress me.

What games do you intend to buy for your new console then,Rise of the tomb raider has to be one of them ?
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Tue 03-Nov-15 17:37:11
Print Post

Yes, rise of the tomb raider, fallout 4, are both on order from Shopto plus charger from Amazon that is specific for the elite control pad, about £23 if I remember correctly, it's out on Friday 6th November.
Be ordering more games, but obviously depends on Microsoft sending me the elite bundle

zrerz.

BTInfinity 2
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Nov-15 17:52:05
Print Post

The controller uses standard batteries mate and comes with a set of duracells .

So I'm guessing judging by what you have on order you can use rechargeable wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Nov-15 17:53:06
Print Post

Just cause 3 has to be on that list matey wink
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 03-Nov-15 17:57:49
Print Post

Glad you posted i have just ordered one myself with a set of rechargeable batteries. £24.99 released Friday like you said.

One of These
Standard User zrerz
(committed) Tue 03-Nov-15 18:00:30
Print Post

Yes, set of good quality rechargeable batteries included in the Amazon charger, keeping an eye on the remaining cash, as Christmas is fast approaching, make sure my sons get what they want, now I've got mine on order, will never let them down, as it's them that insisted I buy it ( honestly ) they're great lads like that, always thinking of me, and me them.

zrerz.

BTInfinity 2
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to