Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 06-Nov-15 16:53:14
Print Post

Black Ops Tips Zombies

[link to this post]

If like me you have only really played the Zombie mode in the Black ops games infrequently or for 20 minutes at a time then this is the video for you as this game is quite strategic and is not just about wiping out every Zombie in the area,its always best to leave the last Zombie alive so you can explore and do things.

Its so much easier when there is just a single Zombie than a Horde of Zombies,but even when leaving a single one alive this will get faster as the time passes by .

Most will know that as you kill Zombies you accumulate points that let you unlock doors to other areas which is essential to progress in this game,but it also releases even more Zombies so when and where to do it is essential in pacing ,time and strategy.

Im no expert when it comes to this Zombie mode and even though the game looks really highly addictive when watching people play it i struggle to understand some of it and thats why for me anyway i like to get a insight as to what I'm suppose to do and when.

Black Ops Zombie players/experts talk about finding Easter Eggs or whatever and also other things that are not familiar to myself having not spent much time with this mode.

So the below video may help people to understand about this game and i find the video quite useful along with many others on the net today.

Its some 2.5 hours long so I'm not expecting people to watch it all,but if like me your struggling with some of the content and understanding of this game i think it helps................And that means you NELLY wink

Check it out...
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 06-Nov-15 19:23:34
Print Post

Re: Black Ops Tips Zombies

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Tip 1: If you're going to play with Nelly, you're going to need a bigger rucksack...
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Nov-15 07:15:01
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

See you did your annual disappearing trick as usual.

What gives this time ?one minute your in the party next minute your gone,not even a Kiss Goodbye tongue

Edited by time2die (Sat 07-Nov-15 07:17:06)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Nov-15 09:58:11
Print Post

Headset ran out and couldn't be a***d to flaff about charging it up.

Anyway, wth frag playing continually solo you weren't going to go any further! crazy
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Nov-15 10:52:45
Print Post

Im no expert when it comes to this Zombie mode and even though the game looks really highly addictive when watching people play it i struggle to understand some of it and thats why for me anyway i like to get a insight as to what I'm suppose to do and when.
I have always played zombies up in to the higher levels and there are only two play styles for success:

1. You pick the leader and follow his instructions immediately and unequivocally, not pausing to "mop up" any free points.

2. You all agree to jump the minute anybody on the team shouts, leaving whatever you are doing at the time.

Our team has a Frag on it, "Wotty", but luckily his nephew is a fantastic player and THE most unselfish player you will come across. He opens every door the minute he has the cash, never argues whose turn it is, or tries to keep his money for himself for multiple guns or perks.

All the progress we ever make is down to unselfish play style, his in particular. He leads or follows, he's not bothered. But he always spends the cash without hesitation. Hording points is as quick a route to downfall in Zombies, as arguing over where to go next mid game.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Nov-15 18:47:52
Print Post

Yeah i know and i told him,he satyed on until 5am crazy.

We did find a few things out though,but it was on the Giant Zombie Map.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Nov-15 18:50:28
Print Post

Correct wink Im not going to disagree with those points.

Frag is not a very good team player and the problem stems from the competitive nature us FPS gamers have,we all won't the most points but in a team based game like this its far from needed or essential.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 07-Nov-15 19:34:41
Print Post

Next time Frags not available, come and join us three. smile
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 08-Nov-15 09:37:45
Print Post

Re: Black Ops What we should be doing for starters

Like This