Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Nov-15 15:21:56
Print Post

Star Wars Battlefront ?

[link to this post]

Graphically it looks drop dead Gorgeous but having tried the beta it did absolutely nothing for me and i i doubt very much i end up buying this.

With the epic Fallout 4 and Rise of the tomb raider and Just cause 3 and Rainbow six just around the corner this game has very limited appeal.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 13-Nov-15 17:14:42
Print Post

Re: Star Wars Battlefront ?

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Same [censored] lag issues. Pity because it looks (and sounds smile) sooooooo nice!
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 13-Nov-15 17:33:28
Print Post

Loved the beta and expect to pick it up at some point!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 16-Nov-15 09:53:53
Print Post

I'm getting it on Friday, I have my old housemate coming over for the evening to spend a good few hours on it. I'm really looking forward to it, I haven't played an FPS since Battlefield Hardline and that only kept my interest for a couple of weeks.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 16-Nov-15 11:10:56
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

So I'm guessing you have played and tried the beta and liked it,the game you should be getting well before this is Rise of the Tomb Raider because its just absolutely awesome.
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Mon 16-Nov-15 12:22:28
Print Post

Yea I played the beta and I enjoyed it apart from the lag, hopefully they resolve that but I'm not convinced it will be perfect on day one due to the sheer volume of players! I liked the survive the wave game on it so if the online play is unbearable we may just stick to that on the first night.

I am going to pick Tomb Raider up this week too, but Tomb Raider is a game I will play with my other half and Battlefront is a game I will play when I have an hour or 2 spare to myself.
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 16-Nov-15 18:38:11
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yea I played the beta and I enjoyed it apart from the lag, hopefully they resolve that but I'm not convinced it will be perfect on day one due to the sheer volume of players! I liked the survive the wave game on it so if the online play is unbearable we may just stick to that on the first night.
Pretty much sums up how I feel about it too, except I won't be getting it until after Xmas.

Want to give Fallout 4 a fair crack of the whip first. So complicated, but really enjoyable.
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 16-Nov-15 20:12:53
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Looking good on PS4 but I just have far too much to play right now!!!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 08:39:41
Print Post

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Just cause 3 in 2 weeks wink with unlimited C4,now that spells a lot of destruction wink
Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Tue 17-Nov-15 09:13:53
Print Post

Just Cause 3 is on my Christmas list, definitely one to play whilst I am off work for 2 weeks over the holiday perioid smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to