Technical Discussion
  >> Gaming Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 19-Nov-15 12:33:49
Print Post

Black Ops 3

[link to this post]

Seeing as there's not a lot of love for this here other than zombies I thought I'd share a vid of one of my rounds!

I'm not great, but I'm slowly getting better!
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 19-Nov-15 14:41:23
Print Post

Re: Black Ops 3

[re: jorkila] [link to this post]

Bored with it already and have gone back to Rise Of The Tomb Raider,I'm even fed up and bored with Fallout,not because i don't like the game as i have not hardly done a thing.

The game is just to dam confusing and to dam big with to many side missions and to many confusing menu systems and perks it just to deep and way to confusing for me to even bother with which is a shame as i love much about it.

Looking at my items and menu for weapons i seem to have the same gun about 15 times along with other stuff.

I constantly come across raiders very early on in the game and constantly die,haven't got much of a clue where to go and what to do and hate the way the map works in this game as it highlights all sorts of symbols that mean absolutely nothing.

I like straight forward point A to B games that are crystal clear with directions and Fallout isn't that.

if i wasn't so confused i would persevere ,but every time i play it for an hour or two i achieve absolutely nothing.

I just haven't got the patience and like games that are more user friendly where the objectives are clear and precise .
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 19-Nov-15 14:43:59
Print Post

Sorry matey i watched 30 seconds and fell asleep crazy thats the impact these Cod games have on me........

Complete waste of time and money and once again i was suckered in to buying this for the Zombie Mode alone,and i don't even like that as its just another confusing mess and to dam difficult unless you have elite Zombie players in your team.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jaxx281
(experienced) Thu 19-Nov-15 15:06:25
Print Post

[re: time2die] [link to this post]

Pretty much what we said last week mate, I knew it wouldn't be your cup of tea because I am the same and like a more linear game these days. Back in my childhood / teenage years I used to LOVE RPG's, really love them, nowadays I just haven't got the patience or the time to explore all of the map, read all of the dialogue and work on the million different skill tree options.

Just Cause 3 will be a massive game, I remember on Just Cause 2 I struggled to explore it all and got a little bored of it after a while for the same reason. The difference with something like Just Cause is it's full of explosions, gadgets, weapons etc. and is much easier to just pick up and play for an hour or two and feel like you have progressed or feel like you've had a load of fun. I don't get that same feeling with something like Fallout, Skyrim etc. They are fantastic games, but unfortunately just don't suit my gaming habits any more.

On Just Cause you'll be able to pick up a weapon and instantly kill people / blow stuff up, on something like Fallout you have to modify weapons, find bits to add to them, upgrade them etc. before you can really enjoy them. Of course there is enjoyment in doing all of that for a lot of people, but just not for gamers like you or I smile
Standard User jorkila
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 19-Nov-15 15:08:02
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Did you mention Just Cause? wink
Standard User mrnelster
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 19-Nov-15 19:47:40
Print Post

In reply to a post by jorkila:
Did you mention Just Cause? wink
How good does that look?! cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 19-Nov-15 20:56:05
Print Post

Jet packs? They jump really high.

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User Lt_Swan
(knowledge is power) Thu 19-Nov-15 21:14:37
Print Post

[re: mrnelster] [link to this post]

Does look pretty [censored] good smile

Life..... It's just a game
Swanny
cool
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 08:06:56
Print Post

[re: Jaxx281] [link to this post]

Yeah patience and understanding isn't my cup of tea for sure,to be honest when i do play it i only really enjoy the Vax Shooting system and slow motion kills,and don't get me started about the graphics which on most accounts are not very good.
Standard User time2die
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 20-Nov-15 08:10:19
Print Post

[re: Lt_Swan] [link to this post]

Even with a PC price point of £19.99 its well out of your league crazy

If your going to resort to PC gaming then buy a proper rig and not a Toy smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to